Problems Posting

Reaction score
The quick reply thing works fine, but when you go into advance it does not reply, I have to refresh and then go back---click on the thread again and my reply is now there.

I'm having problems posting now as well, I tried posting in the Boxing thread an hour ago & kept getting a white screen or page not found error when submitting the post.

Only getting the error/problem on these forums.

This issue has not been fixed on my end. Everytime I post I have to click back cause it won't direct me automatically. I can't even make a thread if I wanted to either.

Still going on, and that isssh is fine by me at this point. First world problems. But at least have CC make me a goddamn sandwich for this faulty issue, damn.

This issue has not been fixed on my end. Everytime I post I have to click back cause it won't direct me automatically. I can't even make a thread if I wanted to either.

I checked your settings....everything looks alright there.

What internet server do you use? I used to have all kinds of trouble here until I switched to Firefox.

I haven't heard anyone say they have been having problems with Chrome.

Well, my pop up ad blocker thing doesnt work here automatically unless i inspect the thing myself, both logged on and off. Reoccurring issue on the hype for me. Eh. First world problems and all that jazz, still help a brotha and make my samurai thread. We will be even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"