PROMO Pics for X1,X2 & X3 - Part 1

vxlytt.jpg

l11471un3.jpg

phoenix-X-Men.jpg

Last edited:
I've always loved this photoshoot from Joe Pugliese, for all the characters from X1. I've scoured the internet (probably not as thoroughly as I think) looking for these in a larger size, for all the characters, to no avail. Thought I'd share these anyway.

001qel.jpg
002ij.jpg
003avk.jpg
004pbs.jpg
005yza.jpg
006vux.jpg
007egv.jpg
008tft.jpg
009rx.jpg

Last edited:
some similar X1 photoshoot pics, some angles I had not seen before.

StormHalle1.jpg

StormHalle3.jpg

StormHalle2.jpg

minus the bangs, she did really fit the part really well atleast physically :(

I hadn't seen some of the Cyclops ones. Thanks!

thanks for posting.

tho I think you should post them in a shorter size, it makes it difficult to watch the topic

Thats awesome Bruce.

These promo pictures made me miss the original cast :(.

If only FOX decided to continue with X-Men 4 after X3, we would have been waiting for X5 or X6 right now.

thats what I thought recently too.

it would be like 4 x-men movies to date, being X5 the 2014 movie

could you imagine? 5 movies with the original cast? :wow: Gambit and Nightcrawler would have been included on X4 probably...

anyway, lets not think about that anymore, lol

this First class series has much potential too, although we need more time to make the team bigger and better, so we'll only have to wait more years for a big team like X3. It will be worthy

Last edited:
thats what I thought recently too.

it would be like 4 x-men movies to date, being X5 the 2014 movie

could you imagine? 5 movies with the original cast? :wow: Gambit and Nightcrawler would have been included on X4 probably...

anyway, lets not think about that anymore, lol

this First class series has much potential too, although we need more time to make the team bigger and better, so we'll only have to wait more years for a big team like X3. It will be worthy

I don't think FOX would bring back Nightcrawler for X4.

I imagine they would have Gambit and Emma for X4, then Psylocke and Havok for X5.

if Singer did X4, I think he would try to get Alan back.

Singer loves the character. that's why he used Azazel in the first class treatment.

Yeah I wish XOW Sabretooth looked like that too but with shorter hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"