Proof(D12) was shot Dead this morning...

Motown Marvel said:
dude, why the f**k do rappers always gotta be trying to kill eachother? seriously? its f**king ridiculous. they need to knock it off with the bloated bulls#!it machismo ego and grow the f**k up and quit perpetuating the same violence and enviroment that they b!tc# about growing up in.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Sooo are they gonna call it D11 now?

War Lord said:
Another rapper shot dead.

This is news?
War Lord you are officially no better than a worthless piece of grabastic amphibian ****. I hope when someone close to you dies that extremely rude and heartless comments are directed at you and maybe you will see how much of d*ck you are.

Overlord said:
War Lord you are officially no better than a worthless piece of grabastic amphibian ****.

I'm honoured, I really am.

I'm not the most sympathetic guy when it comes to feeling sorry for guys who advocate ghetto violence and then suffer for it when it catches up with them.

50 Cent's cool cuz he's gangsta!
He got shot 9 times!

Is that supposed to be cool?
Don't get me wrong, I dig his music but it would be hard for me to sympathize if he got killed.

Overlord said:
War Lord you are officially no better than a worthless piece of grabastic amphibian ****. I hope when someone close to you dies that extremely rude and heartless comments are directed at you and maybe you will see how much of d*ck you are.

My expectations of your reactions in that situation is dependent on how that person close to me lived his life. If he lived a good life and tried to set an example for men to follow, I'd be pissed. However, if that person close to me lived the gangsta lifestyle and led an example for people to follow, if they wanted to end up in hell, I'd probably think of your comments as comedic gold.

I thought Proof was the one in D-12 that rapped about knowledge and things like that. He seemed like a very intelligent individual, its really said.

War Lord said:
My expectations of your reactions in that situation is dependent on how that person close to me lived his life. If he lived a good life and tried to set an example for men to follow, I'd be pissed. However, if that person close to me lived the gangsta lifestyle and led an example for people to follow, if they wanted to end up in hell, I'd probably think of your comments as comedic gold.
Oh so you KNOW that this is what his life was like? Or are you just making baseless asumption based on his musical career? My guess is the latter.

Stringer said:
I thought Proof was the one in D-12 that rapped about knowledge and things like that. He seemed like a very intelligent individual, its really said.
No. He was a rapper, therefore he was a thug gangster who deserved what he got. Just listen to War Lord, he calls em like he sees em.

Overlord said:
Oh so you KNOW that this is what his life was like? Or are you just making baseless asumption based on his musical career? My guess is the latter.

If his music advocated the gangsta lifestyle, then it was a well deserved fate. If his music (is rap really music?) advocated people getting their life together and lead a moral life, then I am sad about it.

That's sad news. I was shocked when I heard. Proof was, in my opinion, the only one in D12 besides Eminem who had any lyrical talent. I wonder if they'll try to replace him with anybody. It would definitely help D12's record sales if someone like Obie Trice took his place in the group, sorta like how Em took Bugz's place.

You all act like Proof was some hardcore Gangsta rapper who advocated violence. Do you even know who Proof was? Dude was in a group that was practically the South Park of Hip Hop (D-12) in there lyrics they always highlighted the irony of violence and shock rap. And again dude was caught in the crossfire of a shooting in the club. That means anyone else at that club would have died. It could have been a student, an athlete, a doctor, a lawyer , a 9-5 dude just going to the club chilling. Would he have "Lived by the sword, died by the sword" then he would right? Oh no wait I get it cause of a certain skin colour? Please. And since when is it on a rapper for the violence that goes on in the streets? There just reporting about what's going on, and perspetive. Should Scorsece be whacked by the mob? Should DePalma be shot up by the cubans? Hell no. If you guys actually listen to the lyrics on the albums you would see there showing both postive and negative aspects of there neighbourhood because that's what their. And just like everyone there aware of the consequences and yes they do speak on it. I would have thought Hip Hop was so big as a music artform and a culture for people to see this and drop that narrow minded decade old argument.

Carter said:
50 Cent's cool cuz he's gangsta!
He got shot 9 times!

Is that supposed to be cool?
Don't get me wrong, I dig his music but it would be hard for me to sympathize if he got killed.

THAT'S WHAT I MEAN. 50 CENT AND GETTING SHOT IS ***ING RIDICULOUS. WHY HE IS SO PROUD OF THAT I HAVE NO IDEA. IT'S JUST STUPID... :confused::down

War Lord said:
If his music advocated the gangsta lifestyle, then it was a well deserved fate. If his music (is rap really music?) advocated people getting their life together and lead a moral life, then I am sad about it.
You do not know anything about Proof or his music. You are just being a bigot. Grow the **** up. You are standing in the way of progress.

Super_Ludacris said:
Detroit a rough city but the word is he was caught in the crossfire of a beef between two crews out in the D (Cheddar Boyz and Rock Bottom. Proof was cool with the dudes from Rock Bottom). This how some dude named Blade Icewood died last year.

boy did i read that wrong...I thought it said "cheddar cheese boyz"...wow:down

Overlord said:
You do not know anything about Proof or his music. You are just being a bigot. Grow the **** up. You are standing in the way of progress.

Its not even that. A dude death is not a "see I told you so" situation just because he does rap as I explained in my last post. And hell yeah Rap/Hip-Hop is music, the most diverse largest selling genre in thr world for quite some time now, where does that live to have such a backward mentality?

Super_Ludacris said:
Its not even that. A dude death is not a "see I told you so" situation just because he does rap as I explained in my last post. And hell yeah Rap/Hip-Hop is music, the most diverse largest selling genre in thr world for quite some time now, where does that live to have such a backward mentality?

It maybe so but it is a flawed genre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"