The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Proof sony have a plan! *proof*

OriginalMiles

Superhero
Reaction score
Proof Sony have had a plan for Spider-Man... well actually, for Gwen but never mind.

Gwen Stacy died in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, in a clock tower.

Here's her death so you know.
Gwen_zps0b1e35e8.gif

Anyway, in The Amazing Spider-Man 1, when Peter and Gwen go for a web swing, the pass a clock tower and the camera kinda just lingers on it. Also, there was a deleted scene where they have a little date on the clock tower.

[YT]paFyuVp7PMs[/YT]

See?

Also, in TASM1, after Peter throws her out the window, he webs her on the stomach and a sharp note plays.

Emma-Stone-The-Amazing-Spider-Man1.png

There's also Captain Stacy's promise, but that's a given.

FORESHADOWING!!!
Oooh, but it doesn't stop there. In the scene where Peter and Gwen see each other after a year in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, before the Time Square fight, the song Song for Zula plays. Lovely song, but listen to the lyrics... specifically the last line...

[YT]FcdOLKx2XG8[/YT]

Hear them? Don't worry if you didn't-

"And I could kill you with my bare hands if I was free"

Why use a song with those words in a scene about love? Well... this is where it gets interesting!

TeeKay saw an early cut which had an alternate death scene, where HARRY OSBORN BREAKS HER NECK WITH HIS BARE HANDS!!! HE GOES ALL KAL-EL ON HER!
tumblr_mx4kfvYHiQ1sgnkono10_400.gif

THAT SONG WAS FORESHADOWING HER DEATH!! EVEN IF IT'S AN ALTERNATE SCENE, IT COUNTS!!

So, there you have it, Sony had a plan! But because of you guys complaining, they're changing their original plan (as shown by their recent push back of TASM3).

a_560x0.jpg

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
So, you created a thread for this?

nostalgia-critic-boo-o.gif

I think Marc said that they decided to kill Gwen since TASM and I'm pretty sure that there isn't an alternative death scene.

The school scene was foreshadowing though.

They could have all of the plans in the world. But if morons like Avi Arad & that Matt guy are still there & the same studio suits that keep running these movies into the ground. These spin offs will fail & Sony will sooner or later shut down their movie division & their release date scheduling is failure as well

They could have all of the plans in the world. But if morons like Avi Arad & that Matt guy are still there & the same studio suits that keep running these movies into the ground. These spin offs will fail & Sony will sooner or later shut down their movie division & their release date scheduling is failure as well

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

Spilt my juice...

People actually think Sony Pictures is shutting down! :wow: :huh:

Did he not understand my lack of seriousness? Do I have to make it even sillier?

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

Spilt my juice...

People actually think Sony Pictures is shutting down! :wow: :huh:

I'm sure Disney can bail them out again when Sony sooner or later needs saving & Disney buys the Spider-Man rights back & as the audience has shown. They wont show up for these movies if they suck & the word of mouth is nothing but negative

Sony Pictures is never going to shut down. Sony would more likely sell the studio off before it got shut down. It's just too valuable of a property, it's just horribly managed.

Even if this was a joke thread, thanks a lot for posting. I'd forgotten all about that deleted scene from the first movie.

I appreciate your research and discussion thread. Thank you for making this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"