Protecting Your Home

"This is my rifle! There are many like it, but this one is mine! Without my rifle I am an useless! Without me, my rifle is useless!"

I have beautiful piece of M16 A2 and a goalie stick. Never had to use them though, and probably never will. It's not like I got anthing worth stealing unless some criminal Ninja Turtle collectors break in.

Boomstick!

I have about 4 deadbolts on the door to my apartment, 2 Louisville Sluggers (1 in my car, the other in my umbrella bucket), and a shotgun with a few cases of buckshot.
"So I bashed his head in with my Louisville Slugger".

[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5PbJc9NAfRQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5PbJc9NAfRQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5PbJc9NAfRQ

Oh. Never saw it.
Watch it, it's a classic. Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness. All Classics made by the man now known as Sam Raimi. You might have heard of him. And I never liked the term Jarhead, you can call me Devil Dog all you want though, Grunt.

What was your MOS? Or do Marines not use MOS...job. What was your job?
9900 Basic Marine. Got injured right before MOS School (Broke a Hip). Worked Admin in the DPU (Discharge Processing Unit) for about 6 months for the DPU Chief. Got out in 2002. Miss it, Loved it. I would go back in a heartbeat, but my hip to F'd up.

If your home looks valueable,then it might be broken into.If it looks like a slum,theifs won't bother.

If your home looks valueable,then it might be broken into.If it looks like a slum,theifs won't bother.

You live in a sh1thole, don't you? :D

Jag-

How do you feel about illegal immigration, if you feel this strongly about your home, how do you feel about your Country?

I don't think that they are connected issues. At all. Ever. Even on other planets or in other dimensions or alternate realities or time slices. But, since you asked and we're all about veering horribly off topic around here... :D Illegal immigration isn't something that is just going to stop. It will always happen in this country as long as we are prosperous and other nations are not. I'd rather see productive ways of us tapping into that to help our economy in whatever way we can rather than building silly walls around all our borders to keep people out and ridiculous cost. All the money spent on big walls could just as easily be spent on better education in our country and for financing some serious diplomacy with some of the other countries we are seeing a large influx from to help them find ways to boost their own economy so people won't be looking for ways to leave there in order to find work.

But, back on topic, if you break into my house I will put two in your chest and one in your forehead. Tap, tap, tap. :)

jag

I have a small dog with a loud bark (Beagle) and a Glock 23 on my bedside table.

Iwe are seeing a large influx from to help them find ways to boost their own economy so people won't be looking for ways to leave there in order to find work.

But, back on topic, if you break into my house I will put two in your chest and one in your forehead. Tap, tap, tap. :)

jag
WE AGREE!:wow:

WE AGREE!:wow:

Congratulations. You are a Fiscal Conservative/Social Liberal who is big on personal rights, free speech, free market economy (the kind that doesn't involve lobbyists and government officials fornicating all over our laws), and small government. :D

jag

Congratulations. You are a Fiscal Conservative/Social Liberal who is big on personal rights, free speech, free market economy (the kind that doesn't involve lobbyists and government officials fornicating all over our laws), and small government. :D

jag
I call myself a Neo-Libertarian.

A baton in my car, and I have 2 sai under my bed with a butterfly knife in my sock drawer. :o

Jeff Foxworthy has several bits about home security....

"Put yourself into the mind of a thief. You see a house with a manicured lawn, and daisies growing along a stone walkway and you think 'That's easy picking'. But! You come across a house where the grass is knee high, there's a dog chained to the clothesline and a car engine hanging in a tree, buddy that's a house where a gun lives! And if you want to know what kind it is, just try sneaking in a window after dark."

"Throughout our marriage, I have always slept between my wife and the door to our room. I tell her that's so if anyone does break in, they have to go through me to get to her. That's what I tell her. Truth is, if there's a fire, I'm getting my ass outta there."

A baton in my car

031002a-lg.jpg

C-R-I-M-E-D-O-E-S-N-O-T PAY!!!
C-R-I-M-E-D-O-E-S-N-O-T PAY!!!

I'm always prepared in case of a Parade. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"