Ps5 vs. Series X/S: Which next gen system are you leaning more towards?

It's made by Square Enix, so yeah.

Another game shown that caught my eye is Kena: Bridge of Spirits. the one with the mage girl running around with a staff/bow and those cute furry little creatures.

apparently, it will be a timed PS console exclusive, coming to PS4/PS5 first, and then to PC later.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits Announced on PS4, PS5, PC via Epic Game Store

Will this game come to Xbox as well? Who knows. If not, it's yet another example of a game that comes to multiple platforms, but just not to Xbox.
Thats good that Kena is coming to ps4 as well.

I really hope those titles and more will be added to PS Now after PS5's launch. That way I can finally play games Spider-Man without needing a PS4 or waiting for a remaster

PS5 and XsX size comparison:

EaTFnUvXQAImwqT

PS5 being the tallest console is interesting as i thought it would be PS4 Pro level. Also didn't realize Xbox Series X that wide

Yeah, SF V was weird. I mean, it's Street Fighter, your flagship fighter. Was Capcom in such dire straits that it needed Sony to help fund/develop the game? I still have a hard time believing that.

Plus, Sony still "let" the game go to PC, so it wasn't a true PS4 exclusive. And to play the game on PC, you'd presumably use the Xbox controller with the Xbox button layout. You just couldn't play it on Xbox.

Games that come to PC but not Xbox are the ones that really ****** me off as an Xbox owner, especially games that come to PC, PS4, AND EVEN SWITCH! But not Xbox.

But that's why Xbox needs to step up in the 3rd party exclusives department. At the very least, they can't afford to have games come to all other platforms, including PC and Switch, but not Xbox. That's another reason why I couldn't bring myself to go Xbox only this gen. I'd be missing out on too many games!

The fighting division kind of needed it. SF x Tekken was a rather painful loss.

The new consoles are taking up more spaces in the room compare to previous consoles. PS5 looks so big next to Ps4 while Series X is just the widest.

The PS5 looks like something Alienware would cook up. The XsX looks like an X One X that's become morbidly obese.

I love Alienware. Maybe thats why I dig this a lot

I think the Series X looks a little too like a box but it is what is inside that counts. The PS5 looks good to me (better if it were black) but what it has inside is as good or better than the Series X. I have not had a Microsoft console since the 360 but I am glad the Series X is compatiable with X-Box One. Saves me having to buy one of them too.
I prefer the look of the PS4 Pro and the X1X to PS5 and Series X. I like a simple, black, rectangular box placed flat (to integrate with my home cinema system, even better if stackable) and maybe make them look sleek and give them a bit of a futuristic edge.

I bet the PS5 Pro will be black and short like PS4 Pro. Bit thinner too but overall the same PS5 design.

Xbox Series X S will probably look like a back GameCube

Wow the poll isn't even close
Yeah, but there aren't a lot of votes. Right now it's still fewer than 40.
I bet the PS5 Pro will be black and short like PS4 Pro. Bit thinner too but overall the same PS5 design.

Xbox Series X S will probably look like a back GameCube
The OG Ps4 was black though so chances are the first Ps5 pro could be white. Also I wouldn't describe the Ps4 pro as black and short, maybe the slim though.

Ps5 and its not close. Ratchet and clank, spiderman and Horizon forbinned west are all system sellers and we are getting Spiderman MM at launch. Then we dont even know what new IP we may get that will be shown for the first time in the next 1+. Xbox on the other hand i have never bought they have nothing. Sony and nintendo is all you need. Xbox is useless.

I was planning on getting both consoles with PS5 used for it's exclusives while Xbox Series X used for exclusives and third parties but I've been feeling that I just really need one console and am a casual player now anyway.

PS5 has been winning me over more and more but it's not 100% for sure until xbox's July show. Will be make or break!

Microsoft definitely screwed themselves by splitting up their game showcase.

I was planning on getting both consoles with PS5 used for it's exclusives while Xbox Series X used for exclusives and third parties but I've been feeling that I just really need one console and am a casual player now anyway.

PS5 has been winning me over more and more but it's not 100% for sure until xbox's July show. Will be make or break!
yeah. The Xbox July event will be their last chance to convince me NOT to go with PS5 next gen.

PS's exclusives are always talked about and yes they're great in quality and quantity but some make it seem like Xbox doesn't have any good franchises at all. I don't have a PC and so they're exclusives to me.

Halo
Gears of War
Forza
Dirt
Fabled
Killer Instinct
Crackdown
Ori

Xbox One had some great new IP's with Cuphead, Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break

What PS has over Xbox isn't so much the first party exclusives but third party support with exclusive content or timed console exclusivity

The new Ips you just mentioned don't even have sequels coming out very soon. PlayStation has eXclusives that attract the mainstream Period. No need to dig up a short list of great eXclusives. But I guess enjoy those upcoming Xbox eXclusives as you own Xbox.
And what is this eXactly these third party support? Street Fighter V wasn't releasedin Xbox while all the Ubisoft games I've played just work fine on the Ps4.

The new Ips you just mentioned don't even have sequels coming out very soon. PlayStation has eXclusives that attract the mainstream Period. No need to dig up a short list of great eXclusives. But I guess enjoy those upcoming Xbox eXclusives as you own Xbox.
And what is this eXactly these third party support? Street Fighter V wasn't releasedin Xbox while all the Ubisoft games I've played just work fine on the Ps4.

Chill with your PS fangirl bs! You always put down Xbox any chance you get. All I'm saying is that Xbox has had underrated first party games since X1.

I eXplained eXactly what I meant with support by third parties! eXclusive content(such as Adam West's bat suit in AK) and timed game releases by weeks or months.

Last edited:
Chill with your PS fangirl bs! You always put down Xbox any chance you get. All I'm saying is that Xbox has had underrated first party games since X1.

I eXplained eXactly what I meant with support by third parties! eXclusive content(such as Adam West's bat suit in AK) and timed game releases by weeks or months.
Xbox does actually have a wealth of existing exclusive IPs to work with. This problem is that, aside from the Halos, Forza, and Gears, they have all been under utilized (or not used at all) and/or under supported.

And that's what makes the Xbox One gen even more frustrating. It feels an entire generation of lost or missed opportunities.

Early on, we had stuff like Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, and Quantum Break. Did MS ever follow up and support sequels to those games on the X1? No, they didn't. Now, they've completely lost Sunset because Sony bought Insomniac. Meanwhile, MS should probably have bought Remedy or at least secured exclusive rights to Control. Just imagine if Control was Xbox exclusive and was part of a shared Alan Wake/Quantum Break/Control universe that's exclusive to Xbox. In fact, that's 3 Remedy IPs that could all have been exclusive to Xbox.

Killer Instinct launched with the X1. In 7 years, did we get a follow up? No, we didn't. Hopefully, KI 2 will come out on Series X, because KI could be (and should be) the flagship Xbox fighting franchise. Another missed opportunity.

Speaking of KI, what about all the other Rare IPs? Where's the new Banjo game, the new Perfect Dark? We're getting a Battletoads game, but it looks like more like an indy game, and it hasn't even been released yet.

Did X1 ever get a Fable game? Nope. Fable 4 or the Fable reboot should have been released on Xbox One.

And what about IPs that are PC exclusive but don't come to Xbox. Stuff like Age of Empires and Mech Assault. Why can't those games come to Xbox? They even added KB/Mouse support on Xbox, but for what? Have they really utilized that? No, they haven't.

The X1 gen really felt like an entire lost gen of missed opportunities. And that translates to an entire gen of Xbox fans, like myself, who have been disappointed and demoralized. And once a brand has already lost trust, it's hard to win that back.

That's the hurdle the Xbox brand is facing. The July event will be the 1st major step towards overcoming that hurdle if they can hit a home run with their event. The question remains will that be enough to win back those disillusioned fans........

Last edited:
True that!

Speaking of Killer Instinct, if KI 2 on series x is a free to play seasonal thing again..I'll be mighty annoyed and pissed!

I still have hopes for xbox's July show but they need to go all out and reveal lots of goods

True that!

Speaking of Killer Instinct, if KI 2 on series x is a free to play seasonal thing again..I'll be mighty annoyed and pissed!

I still have hopes for xbox's July show but they need to go all out and reveal lots of goods
Yeah. I'm not a fan of the free-to-play, piecemeal model. Especially, as in the case of KI, they LEFT THE GAME UNFINISHED!! That's just not acceptable or professional, imo.

Hopefully, a KI 2 will get a proper budget and feel like a proper, full game release. With a full budget and backing from Xbox, KI really has the potential to be the Xbox flagship fighter.

If you want to play the new KI game, and the next one after that, and the next one after that, then you need to own an Xbox. That's the mindset that MS/Xbox needs to drill into the minds of consumers. That's the power of exclusive franchises. But you have to support those franchises.

Last edited:
The first IP he mentioned is arguably the biggest one on that list, and Halo 6 is going to be a launch title for Series X...

Cuphead? I don't care for fps and racing games, so even ifHalo is available for Ps, I'm not interested.

No.you chill with your xbox bias.The fact that you're ignoring that Xbox "eXclusives" are coming out to pc and still calling it eXclusives...lol.Yeah go defend xbox and its sales.

No one even said Xbox had no great eXclusives for you dig up a list of eXclusives... that are available to pc. Its a given Sony has more. I'm sure PlayStation has 8 times more eXclusives. But yeahjust enjoy Xbox. I knowwhat you're picking up soon. And how is an eXclusive costume that big of a deal to pick up a console over another, when the other console have actual eXclusive games?

Last edited:
No.you chill with your xbox bias.The fact that you're ignoring that Xbox "eXclusives" are coming out to pc and still calling it eXclusives...lol.Yeah go defend xbox and its sales.

No one even said Xbox had no great eXclusives for you dig up a list of eXclusives... that are available to pc. Its a given Sony has more. I'm sure PlayStation has 8 times more eXclusives. But yeahjust enjoy Xbox. I knowwhat you're picking up soon. And how is an eXclusive costume that big of a deal to pick up a console over another, when the other console have actual eXclusive games?

You hypocrite! I support both consoles and voted that I plan on getting both. You're all PS bias. I'm not ignoring PC but I myself don't have one and all I was forking saying was that Xbox ALSO has good games. I'm not defending just Xbox or their sales.

Am I more into Xbox? yes but have also stated many times that I like Playsation and have gotten their all of their consoles as well . For next gen, I have even said that PS5 is already winning me over towards getting it first.

If you're you're going to laugh then laugh at actual facts you fangirl. I stick up Xbox for one little thing and suddenly I'm bias and defending them and their sales? fork!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"