Psych

Psych is back!

The lie detector scene was intense. LOL at Gus taking off his badge. And the Psych-out was excellent. Malcolm McDowell rules.

such a good episode. Malcome McDowell at the credits scene, talking about believing the accent. so good. good start of the season.

I loved all the dialogue between Shawn, Gus and the snotty British kid.

So after the first two episodes, Hulu won't post any more until 30 days after they air! :cmad: What the heck?

really? well, guess I have no reason to keep hulu

The Coroner was extra special in the premiere. I love how he's going to be a part of the gang next episode, dude is hilarious.

And yes, that Psych-Out was too funny. Please make an entire episode with Shawn's Scottish accent. Haha.:up:

So after the first two episodes, Hulu won't post any more until 30 days after they air! :cmad: What the heck?
Told you. USA's shows always have some stupid s*** like that on Hulu. I guess that's how the licensing deal works.

It was excellent. One of the best episodes I've seen, I loved how Shawn & Gus wanted to beat up the kid who said the newer Star Wars movies are better than the old ones.

Every time the coroner pops up, I wonder what has gotten into Zachariah, :oldrazz:

lol, I forgot about the coroner. That guy was really creepy in that episode. More so than usual.

Kurt Fuller's awesome. Anyone else remember when he played a perverted priest in Boston Legal? Psych's coroner is nothing compared to that character. :D

I finally saw that episode that had Steve Urkell in it. I had no idea that Keenan Thompson and Tony Todd were in it as well! And that Boyz 2 Men sang the opening theme, which was great. On top of that you had the introduction of the coroner and Gus stepping up in a big way and confronting Lassie. That was a really great episode, I can't wait for White's return now.

Yeah, it was like a tribute to '90s R&B in addition to being a great episode overall. Plus, that office chick was fine. Just like Gus, I ain't mad at Diddle. :cool:

Kurt Fuller's awesome. Anyone else remember when he played a perverted priest in Boston Legal? Psych's coroner is nothing compared to that character. :D

Yeah, he's quite fun to watch. But I will always remember him for Wayne's World.

Last Night Gus - The Hangover episode.

Excellent episode. From Shawn's face when they tried to "act natural", Shawn stealing Ed Lover's bling, more Woody, Gus' Game, Leeroy Jenkins Refererence and Gus not realizing he is in a shoot-out.

This was a good one.

Yeah, Last Night Gus was freakin' hilarious! The Psych Hangover. When Gus was just sitting there on the couch and the bullets are flying past him I freakin' lost it. This show is so good and easily one of my top favorites in what I watch.

I had seen in the opening credits that Ed Lover was a guest star and the entire episode I'm thinking, "How is he going to fit into this?" Then he just shows up at the police station to take his bling back from Shawn. NICE!:woot:

I couldn't believe they had a Leeroy Jenkins reference. I saw the name and thought "No way he does the yell."

I couldn't believe they had a Leeroy Jenkins reference. I saw the name and thought "No way he does the yell."

I know, that had me cracking up. Very good episode.

Just caught up to last nights. Both of them were amazing, although I had to explain to my mother the importance of the name 'Leeroy Jenkins' and why I was dying laughing. The hangover episode is by far my favorite. I loved Gus in it. :atp:

Gus was a boss! I loved when the chief tried to scold him for answering his phone and then he just shut her down. I couldn't stop laughing.

Holy spit, this week's episode totally made up for how lukewarm I thought the season premiere was. Drugged Gus was f***ing hilarious. :lmao:

Is next week a Halloween episode? I love when they get mixed up in the supernatural, it's like an adult Scooby Doo.

I'd love to see them do a Paranormal Activity-esque episode where Shaun gets hired by a Ghost Hunting crew to do psychic work for them in a haunted house. It would be like that episode of X-files where they teamed up with Cops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"