Psych

Kind of disappointed Corey Feldman had such a minor role, I was hoping they'd play with him a little more. Ah well. I love the line "No one knows who Blackula is except us and Quentin Tarantino." Also Lassies mom being a lesbian came out of nowhere, oh man, that killed me when he started talking about her. XD

Yeah it kinda sucked since Feldman was promoted as being the main guest star for the show, but Kristy Swanson was great in more ways than one. We may see more of her around in future episodes if Lassie continues to persue a relationship with her.

The only thing I didn't like was how in certain scenes they chose to have the camera move all over the place.

Good episode with a few LOL moments. Gus eating that guys sandwich. Gus snapping out of his trance and punching Shawn. Gus knocking himself out with chloroform, I'm hungry like a mug and more. The one scene with Corey Feldman was great. Good to see Kristy Swanson again.

Gus doing the vampire dance at the very beginning, he couldnt wait to hear it.

I like how Gus is loosening up in this season. He's usually the straight man to Shawn. Nice to see him act like a child, too lol.

Corey Feldman's nose ring was annoyingly distracting. Kristy Swanson looked great. I loved the whole Count Chocula/Blackula stuff.

I've never noticed before, but I wonder if Gus gets more comedic bits when Roday is directing.

Also, I don't know anyone else knows this, but apparently they're doing a Shining-esque episode this year. Can't wait for that.

I wasn't even expecting Kristy Swanson in this. So we had the former Buffy and Corey Feldman with the Lost Boys connection. Great stuff.

There was also an appearance by Tom Lenk, aka Andrew from Buffy the series, as Lucien.

I think tonight's episode may be my favorite.

AWESOME episode...this may be one of my favorites of the season. They were on fire joke wise through out the entire episode.

I really liked it, I kind of wanted the Mantis to stick around though.

I kept chuckling since it's the guy who does a great Tom Cruise impression...

[YT]FjGmZJu8OnY[/YT]

I really liked it, I kind of wanted the Mantis to stick around though.

They could do a copycat Mantis story & make the next one more of a recurring character.

Shaun & Gus hitting on Joey McIntyre from NKOTB was funny as hell also.:hehe:

Season 6 has been strong so far. This last one, " The Amazing Psych-Man & Tap Man, Issue No. 2" was full of some Laugh out loud moments.

Some memorable ones. Shawn getting hired on the Mantis case, "Daaaad", "you're hired". Shawn and Gus' "Come on Son", moment at the start. The Mantis fight with the SFX signs. Shawn's combat move "Boneless". Juliet talking about The Mantis and how he is using his natural abilities to fight crime, not a supernatural power and Gus rubbing it in. Gus throwing sand in Lassiter's face. The conference call when Shawn told the Mantis to Suck It, and after Jules said that they were all professionals. Shawn dropping into a catcher's stance and throwing down signs in the middle of walking and talking with Gus in the warehouse. Oh and the theme song lyrics making it into dialogue. There's so many. Great episode.

Last edited:
It was great to see the boneless move again. Last time Shawn pulled that was in Gus' office when Gus was trying to kick him out like 3 seasons ago. :funny:

Every time Gus started tapping as the Tap Man, I lost it. Especially when he threw the sand in Lassie's face. Gus was killing me this week.

Loved the latest episode. The Catch and Tap Man!! Now that's a comic that I could get behind. They looking for a writer for it? I'm your man!

I was cracking up everytime Gus was throwing that powder at people.

The whole time I didn't know that one guy was from New Kids From the Block until they did the Psych Out at the end and I probably laughed for about a good two minutes. Rewatched the episode and made it even better! :woot:

I swear they just get better and better with each episode. This show, seriously, could just go on for a really long time.

The whole time I didn't know that one guy was from New Kids From the Block until they did the Psych Out at the end and I probably laughed for about a good two minutes. Rewatched the episode and made it even better! :woot:
I wonder if he was really as pissed as he seemed in that Psych-Out. I doubt it, but I could see someone being kind of sick of being asked to do the same stuff over and over after he thought he left it behind like 20 years ago.

I think he was just playing along with them and having fun. But whether he was actually made or not it was freakin' HILARIOUS! :woot:

The new episode with Molly ringwald was great. The psych ward chick Gus had a crush on was hot as hell. Psychotic chicks are my downfall, lol. And the end, when Jules and lassie walk in the room with the Kenny g music was hysterical. I nearly fell off my couch!

Brad Dourif guest stars & no Chucky references.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"