psylocke...Just because

Didn´t we already have a "Psylocke... just becuase" thread?

Oh, well, any chance to display my lil´doodles :D

IMAGE_4068b18555743.jpg

Zeu said:
Didn´t we already have a "Psylocke... just becuase" thread?

Oh, well, any chance to display my lil´doodles :D

IMAGE_4068b18555743.jpg
You drew that?

Very good if so :up:

Iceman/Psylocke said:
You drew that?

Very good if so :up:
Yup.

Kinda old pic, though, one of these ddays I gotta go back and correct it.

Mr. Smash'n Bash said:
No .. because is spelled right .. :huh:

You must be new to this whole thing. It's tradition to spell it "Becuase" because thats the way it was origianlly spelled by the great and wise poster known as Variant, who blessed us sexless, and undeserving fan boys with naughty pics of Super Heroines, and a deep and pasionate appritiation for a girl who likes to collect nuts and hang out with rodents. This tradition all started waaaay back in the second age of the Hype. It is prophesized that he will one day return to bless us with the ultimate "Just Becuase" thread. A thread that will be so awsome, that everybodies pants will explode in fanboy nirvana upon viewing.

Where is the just Becuase that was originally created for her?

Yeah, I think a merge is in order.

Darthphere said:
My condolences.
Damn.

Sometimes u just cut to the quick

attachment.php

Attachments

• 266.jpg
    266.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 136
Sloth7d said:

Poor Psylocke. She's obviously grimacing in pain because she's squeezing her breasts too hard.

The Fonz said:

Ugh, that back should snap like a twig, and look at the fat just sinking down :csad:

And her suit barely covers her nether region

hippie_hunter said:
Ugh, that back should snap like a twig, and look at the fat just sinking down :csad:

Yea, I don't know who in their right mind would find that dumb ash picture attractive.

Don't get me wrong, I love expressionist exagerrated art, I dig Manga art a lot too, but on every level, that's one of the dumbest pics I've seen in my life.

I'm one of those people who find it a ridiculous now that all girls have to have massive out of proportion/senseless T and A, but at least most people who do that have some idea of how to keep it somewhat sexy. This art does not in ANY WAY, use the attractive parts of a woman's body.

I actually find it bordering on offensive...

CanaryFan said:

"Oh, you... you people are disgusting! I'm gonna kill this *****, not make love to her! Ghah!"

hippie_hunter said:

Her breasts rest directly atop her hips. She has absolutely no midsection.

Lmao! Yall are taking that manga pic waaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"