psylocke...Just because

Well,... I'm officially Disgusted.

I KNOW WE HAD AN EARLIER Psyloc Just Because Thread,... Cause I got a lot of pictures from it.

BUT I CAN"T FIND IT TO MERGE WITH THIS ONE!!!!!!

You don't need to. These threads are all the same, anyway.

What's that supposed to mean ! :mad:

It was probally in that women of Marvel Just Becuase. There was some of everybody in that one, and most of it was X-Chicks and Black Cat.

It means exactly what it looks like it means.

Oh, so it means that you suck then? Because that what it looks like it means. :o

Anubis said:
It was probally in that women of Marvel Just Becuase. There was some of everybody in that one, and most of it was X-Chicks and Black Cat.

There was also a sexiest women of the marvel universe thread with a ton of pics of everybody.

Anubis said:
Oh, so it means that you suck then? Because that what it looks like it means. :o

I know I shouldn't dignify that with a response...

All I'm saying is that there shouldn't be any effort to merge this thread with any other because if you had to merge one, you'd have to merge them all because they're all identical.

Cyclops said:
You don't need to. These threads are all the same, anyway.
tsk,
if that were true we wouldn't have fan boys complaining when a dc character appears on the marvel board,...

so
no,
they are not all the same.

Anubis said:
What's that supposed to mean ! :mad:

u r probably right.
once i calm down from reading the mess on the other thread,... I'll go looking.

Cyclops said:

I know I shouldn't dignify that with a response...

All I'm saying is that there shouldn't be any effort to merge this thread with any other because if you had to merge one, you'd have to merge them all because they're all identical.

No, they´re not.

One is dedicated to Psylocke, another may be dedicated to Jean Grey...

Unless you think all superheroines are alike.

Jacko said:
Can someone please explain to me how Psylocke became asian?

Two characters died and somehow they came back merged, with the body of an asian assasin and the mind of a british mutant.

Zeu said:
No, they´re not.

One is dedicated to Psylocke, another may be dedicated to Jean Grey...

Unless you think all superheroines are alike.

The way they're drawn by some artists... that argument could be made.

As for why Psylocke is Asian instead of British...

When Betsy passed through the Seige Perilous, an interdimensional portal that alters your brain as you go through, she swapped minds with a Japanese assassin named Kwannon yet held onto her powers.

Iron kid said:
cmon guys more pics
So it is written so shall it be done.
psylocke18.jpg

Why is he drawing in armored form?

Zeu said:
I think it sends a message to the naked X-fem that he's there on business,... that he intends no funny business by being in armored form while drawing her,...

Zeu said:

Because it was from a time when Piotr couldn't revert to human form without intense concentration. It was after the mutant massacre when Magneto "healed" him by manipulating his metallic form and he found out he was stuck that way. After going through the Siege Perilous he was able to switch back and forth again.

LOL

I think I like CanaryFan´s explanation better..... :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"