Psylocke Revealed

Rigth now, I think Psylocke won't be only a cameo :up:.

For what we know, she will be in varios scenes, like the golden gate bridge sequence... or don't?

I think Dania is lookin the best, even with all the tats and piercings....

Yeah she is looking really good,but omaryha-god she is not.

Psy looks good. I think the purple streaks (like Storm's darker streaks) look a bit more realistic. The thing about today is that people dye their hair purple even now. It goes with the whole "punk" personna. Betsy's hair is purple courtesy of her mutation. So they have to make it look natural. Having an all-purple wig would look just as fake as Storm's all-white wigs from the past.

At least the designers are learning.

I know stacy is supposed to give you nightmares but comeon she is looking bad.

ljr said:
I know stacy is supposed to give you nightmares but comeon she is looking bad.

She looks spot-on with the comics to me. Remember, she has to use her mutation (pheremones) to attract men. Why? Because she's fugly and couldn't get a man without them! LOL :p

Mmmm..I like me some Psylocke. She looks fine to me.

Lightning Strikez! said:
Psy looks good. I think the purple streaks (like Storm's darker streaks) look a bit more realistic. The thing about today is that people dye their hair purple even now. It goes with the whole "punk" personna. Betsy's hair is purple courtesy of her mutation. So they have to make it look natural. Having an all-purple wig would look just as fake as Storm's all-white wigs from the past.

At least the designers are learning.

actually she dyes her hair since her days as a model

Lightning Strikez! said:
She looks spot-on with the comics to me. Remember, she has to use her mutation (pheremones) to attract men. Why? Because she's fugly and couldn't get a man without them! LOL :p
Yeah she does but do we 100% she is stacyx,cause if she isn't-ohhhhhh poor girl.lol

I'm glad with Stacy's look, she is the same of the comic! Definetly, a good choice and look :up:

They look good. Especially Psyloke.

What's with the Storm pic? In the trailer she has her old costume. But i'm not a big fan of this one either. The baddie costumes look better that the good girls' costumes.

Blackpanther22 said:
They look good. Especially Psyloke.

What's with the Storm pic? In the trailer she has her old costume. But i'm not a big fan of this one either. The baddie costumes look better that the good girls' costumes.

Well, considering the surroundings, it appears she's leading an investigation at Alkali Lake. Whether the search is for Scott or Jean I don't know, but it seems like it's a "field leader" uniform that only Storm will don for the film.

I think it looks great...it kinda reminds me of the Ultimate meets Gold/Blue Team uniforms.

Angamb said:
My question is Where are Callisto, Stacy and Psylocke? A new scene? something new that we haven't knew? I like it, I like it :up:
At the risk of fanboy dreaming, they all look mad, except for Callisto that looks amused and defiant, as in presence of some storm goddess challenging her to a duel

Kanon said:
At the risk of fanboy dreaming, they all look mad, except for Callisto that looks amused and defiant, as in presence of some storm goddess challenging her to a duel

That would be cool! And yeah it kinda looks liek that. Only may 26th will tell.

What were the FF movie uniforms made of? Those really looked amazing. They should have used the same material. Both Storm's new uniform and Phoenix's look like they're made of a lot of layers of cloth. They also look like it's hard to move and breathe in them.

I refuse to believe that Omara is playing Stacy X.She better be Arclight damnit.

God damn.... Stacey X is going to give me nightmares.

Dania is xcellent as Callisto....Psylocke is a great surprise and looks fine..but i don't really know what to think 'bout Omahyra....i don't even know who she's playing!!!!Archlight or Stacey X???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"