Psylocke Revealed

ah man calisto and psylocke look too fyne.

I think she looks pretty deadly actually, i never asume cause a girl look cute that she cant kick some @$$, not mine but some1's :p

And besides,Arclight's powers would be crazy on film.

Psylocke and Callisto both look very good, as everyone has said. I had my worries about Mei playing Psylocke, but now I'm convinced. Plus she's hot.

As a lot have said, Stacy X looks horrible. To me, she looks like a man dressed up as a woman. It's not the hair, it's the face. She just doesn't look attractive at all to me. Never has.

Turtlenation- I see who you're talking about. However, I think that's just a guy in a trench coat. I hope so, anyway. I love Gambit, but I want all Gambit appearances to be reserved for when he comes in (hopefully X4) as a main character. We'll see, though.

Lightning Strikez! said:
She looks spot-on with the comics to me. Remember, she has to use her mutation (pheremones) to attract men. Why? Because she's fugly and couldn't get a man without them! LOL :p

stacyx.jpg

Well except for the snake skin she looks pretty damn fine. Especially in the face area, she doesn't look ugly as a dog.

JustABill said:
This was posted over at TheXVerse Forums. Enjoy! Thanks to Pejo for pointing it out.

psylockecallistoandstacyx0el.jpg

is the person on the far left a girl, a guy, or both?

Psylocke!! :eek: Thats put me in a good mood for the weekend :up:

Nathan said:
stacyx.jpg

Well except for the snake skin she looks pretty damn fine. Especially in the face area, she doesn't look ugly as a dog.

I can't find it right now, but there's another pic of Stacy X that looks identical to Omahyra.

Besides, is there some rule that states that ALL actresses in this film MUST be gorgeous models? LOL We already have Halle, Famke, etc. Not everyone has to be attractive; that's not real-world. :cool:

Regardless of the shemale, Psylocke is pretty hot!:up:

Lightning Strikez! said:
I can't find it right now, but there's another pic of Stacy X that looks identical to Omahyra.

Besides, is there some rule that states that ALL actresses in this film MUST be gorgeous models? LOL We already have Halle, Famke, etc. Not everyone has to be attractive; that's not real-world. :cool:

They don't have to be models, but they don't have to be dogs either. Would it be too hard to just find a plain looking woman?

Nathan said:
They don't have to be models, but they don't have to be dogs either. Would it be too hard to just find a plain looking woman?

She looks butch for the role; that's appropriate. I wouldn't say she's a "dog" though. With different hairstyling and make-up I'm sure she'd look 180 degrees different.

karea07 said:
I think Dania is lookin the best, even with all the tats and piercings....

yup them tats are hot...shes wearing them well...she looks soo dang FINE.... im not feelin psylocke sorry... she looks like emo jubilee....:down

ok first of all... the new storm pic reminds me of one of the Star Treck Outfits which for me is way not too cool, they should have stayed with the leather ones.

second, the pic with the three hot chicks... i really am disappointed... first of, that girl on the left is she stacy-x or arclight? and whats w/ the fake hair, second callisto, she doesnt even look scary or somewhat close to being the bad ash leader of the marlocks... lastly, psylock, whaat theee ffffuu??? the highlights only tell that she is psylock... the crimson red tatoo/mark whatever you call it is soooo fre aaa kkki iiinnn smalllll.... well wat the heck. theyr hot and thats all that counts. peace.

Lightning,wasn't it still up in the air about which character Omahyra was playing?

i can not belive what i see. every pic has hes own thread? you got to be kidding.

psylockecallistoandstacyx0el.jpg

stormoutdoorfit.jpg

She makes me think of lightning in skies.
Her name. SHE'S SEXY!
How else is God supposed to write...?
Her name. SHE'S SEXY!

Except Stacy-X. The comic book character is actually sexier than that actress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"