Pulse Remake Becoming More 'Audience Friendly?

Discussion in 'Misc. Films' started by The Apatow Crew, May 7, 2006.

1. The Apatow Crew Registered

got a big punch in the nose for making comments regarding the ending to Lionsgate's upcoming film The Descent, but I did fail to mention "why" the film was getting a change. But the reason why WeinsteinCo. is changing their ending to the Pulse remake, scheduled to hit theaters July 14th, really does get under my skin. The Horror Channel reports that the film is going under a few reshoot right now in sunny California and that they were informed that they are changing the ending to become more "audience friendly." If anyone has seen the original, THC sums it up quite nice... it's "uber-bleak". I had high hopes that the Weinstein's wouldn’t fall into this Hollywood hoopla, but at the end of the day everything comes down to money... doesn't it?

well this films offically down the crapper isn't it? goddamn PG-13 horror movies.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index.php?Show=6333&Template=newsfull

2. TheVileOne Registered

Is The Descent being renamed The Pulse now?

3. The Apatow Crew Registered

no there two different movies.

there just talking about how they both changed the endings to both of these movies.

4. TheVileOne Registered

I thought the ending for The Descent was bad anyway. Not that it should have a happy ending, but it didn't work and was very confusing.

5. The Apatow Crew Registered

i never saw the descent so i wouldn't know.