punisher vs batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by spider-jide
my money is on punisher, he's got the guns the skills and he's hardcore, he'd finish the fight before it even started. bats would get his clock cleaned twice! what do you lot think?

And Batman doesn't have any skills or is not hardcore, right?

Oh man, some punisher fans dont know crap about Batman, what so ever. I'm glad that most of you have sensibility.

umm. I kinda with the other guys when it comes to the idea that this post will never end. Fans will be fans. But I do have this to say.

The idea that Batman can beat the punisher in a hand to hand fight is a little silly. Sure batman has trained since he was 8 with the best people in the world blah blah blah and so on and so forth. This is great and means that bats would be one bad mo fo. But lets not forget this. Good old batman has to spend half of his days as Bruce. Good old Bruce. Thus by default his training time is cut in half. Also his time as Batman is cut in half thus his practical application part of his hand to hand training is halfed as well.

On the other hand all the punisher (frank) does is train to kill. If you have ever read the punisher comics Frank dose not limit this training to just guns. Frank does hand to hand as well. Thus Frank tains day in and day out killing criminals in all sorts of neat ways with out having to dedicate anytime to an alter ego. By this logic Frank has more field experince than batman does.

I make a big deal about field/practical application because I have done martial arts since I was about 8 as well. Its all about using what you learn in the real world. Forms/contact sparring doesnt prepare you for a real fight. Thus because Frank is in the field more he will have more experince plus he does not limit his training to non lethal techinques.

Going by all of this a hand to hand fight between the two men would not be as cut and dry as some people think. The fight would be a realy good one that could go either way.

And for all you people out there who think Frank is some mindless brute who just kills..... read the comics and not the stupid cross over one. Cross overs butcher characters to make others seem better. Frank is a fairly intelgent man who uses all sorts of creative plans with vairiing back up plans to do his job. Frank is not dumb just dedicated.

Good post evileggplant... :)

And welcome to The Hype...

that this is even a "discussion" is a "little silly"

The Punisher Killed off the entire Marvel universe...surely Batman would be no different.

My money is on The Punisher.

Batman with all his matching bat-gadgets/bat-accessories and his scantely clad boy side-kick....Well Ya'll know the rest.

Why is this thread silly? they are both ordinary men who train all the time. Batman will win, but it wouldn't really be as close as peeps make it out to be.

it is immensely stupid.

it's like kids who asked if The Hulk could beat Superman... fine when you're 10, a little embarrassing when you're in your late teens.

THEY ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS and this is the precise reason that comics get labelled as immature. it's fan-boy ****.

Originally posted by fluxuk
it is immensely stupid.

it's like kids who asked if The Hulk could beat Superman... fine when you're 10, a little embarrassing when you're in your late teens.

THEY ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS and this is the precise reason that comics get labelled as immature. it's fan-boy ****.

Stop - Drop - KABOOM!

Can we say owned?

Okay, let's use real people then....hey who'd win between Fred Savage and Ben Folds? Anyone? No?

The Batman brought up that Batman wears a lot of Kevlar but Bapman is right. An AWP round goes through Kevlar like it was butter meaning if Frank had a sufficiently powerful sniper rifle like that , he could snipe Batman from 500 yards without Batman even knowing.

Batman would be panicking trying to get his Bat-arrangmamathingy out of his bat-utility bat-belt...

Meanwhile

The Punisher would do a fast-switch from D-Eagle to AWP while bunny-hopping (like a l33t h@x0r ofcourse!) and pop bat-boy with a clean head-shot to his bat-head, splashing bat-brain matter all over the bat-cave.

Ya ever get the feeling Batman is WAY TOO obsessed about Bats?
Why does all his gadgets have to be in the shape of a bat and re-named Bat-whatever ????

Batman is a sick freak!!!...get over it!!!!

my money would be on the punisher. much more firpower. i mean, batboy has gadgets, but i don't think that matters if frank blows all the gadgets to hell.

Originally posted by HungLow
Batman would be panicking trying to get his Bat-arrangmamathingy out of his bat-utility bat-belt...

Meanwhile

The Punisher would do a fast-switch from D-Eagle to AWP while bunny-hopping (like a l33t h@x0r ofcourse!) and pop bat-boy with a clean head-shot to his bat-head, splashing bat-brain matter all over the bat-cave.

Ya ever get the feeling Batman is WAY TOO obsessed about Bats?
Why does all his gadgets have to be in the shape of a bat and re-named Bat-whatever ????

Batman is a sick freak!!!...get over it!!!!

Can somebody please give this guy a huge round of applause, better yet a standing ovation. Oh and fluxuk you suck!

just cause i wouldn't suck you.

you're still a fu*king moron.

Let's try to stay on the subject here people.

Now, would ben Folds be able to hide things in his piano? Like guns and knives? Would it be a grand piano or a normal one? Because if it was a grand piano and I was writing the story, I'd have Ben Folds take a rocket launcher out and fire it at fred Savage. But would Fred Savage be portraying Kevin Arnold because if he was, that would mean that since he was narrating as an adult at the same time, he obviously must have survived to that stage in life and was not killed by Ben Folds. Or maybe Ben Folds would just throw a brick, knock him out for twenty years, and then wait to kill him as an adult.

Ben Folds would Strangle that little puke with Piano wire.

Personally, I'd rather see a matchup between Hannibal Lechter and John Doe(From Se7en).

For a guy who can't even spell the F-word correctly, I think it's a bit hypocritical for you to call other people morons. :rolleyes:

i'll bet Fred Savage could spell the F word correctly. that'd give him a major edge. i'll bet he could spell it even better than Ben Folds because when you think about it, you only HEAR ben folds SAY the f word but how do we know that he's the one that actually writes it?
Also, would Fred Savage have the monsters from Little Monsters on his side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"