Puppy Bowl

I am going to try to air the Pappy Bowl next year. It will be a bunch of really old guys trying to stay awake during the Super Bowl. Last one awake/alive wins.

NEW YORK – The Super Bowl wasn't the only thing on TV last weekend to set a ratings record — so did the Puppy Bowl.

Animal Planet says 9.2 million viewers watched "Puppy Bowl VII" on Sunday. That's the most to watch the annual program, which has increased in popularity as a cuddly alternative to the Super Bowl.

Animal Planet counted its total viewers from the afternoon premiere and the subsequent five re-airings. The two-hour premiere drew an average of 1.7 million viewers, up from 1.1 million last year.

The Puppy Bowl consists of little more than dogs running around on a small, indoor football field. They score touchdowns if they cross a goal line with a chew toy.

The Super Bowl on Fox drew a record 111 million viewers.

Who doesn't like 10 straight hours of puppies?

LOL. The show is oddly addictive. I felt a little weird watching at first. Then before I knew it I had my favorite puppy!

My daughter has been asking for a stinkin' Cavalier King Charles since last year's Puppy Bowl. Those things are expensive!!!! Needless to say, she got a yorkie that was free instead.

My daughter has been asking for a stinkin' Cavalier King Charles since last year's Puppy Bowl. Those things are expensive!!!! Needless to say, she got a yorkie that was free instead.

Now she'll grow up to be a hooker to get daddy's attention.:awesome:

Well it's that time of year again for...

vdfg7.jpg

http://animal.discovery.com/tv/puppy-bowl/

yep, another year of the puppy bowl at 3 pm-eastern time for me

I think half time be better then the one Madonna be doing

It's that time of the year again folks

lzq53md

k37zm6w

l44glfr

msnkhvv

Keyboard cat is the musical guest.

Hallmark had a kitty bowl

The Kitty Bowl was actually pretty entertaining, if you muted the announcers.

Imagine how pissed the guy is who has to host it?

I like the puppies & other small animals shown, but having it associated with the Super Bowl or it being implied that it's some sort of "sporting" event is rather pointless.

They should mix the two bowls into one epic sexy/adorable championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"