Justice League Put on your WB hat: What would a 2hr Snyder Film look like?

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
Lets go to our own 'Knightmare' timeline where Zack Snyder stays on Justice League but is still forced to cut down his film to 1:45hrs+15min credits...

What all in this film do you think would be cut to make this happen? Is the film watchable enough with all of these potential cuts?

It would very likely be better and a little more coherent than the Whedon cut. However, it would've still lost way too many scenes and it doesn't really fix the issues people had with Superman and Batman so imagine less scenes with them because of the 2 hour mandate. I guarantee it would've got panned by the critics. Sad to say but I feel like a lot of this bullcrap and also the terrible tragedy with Zack's daughter had to lead to us getting this superior version.

The 2 hour mandate was just a horrible idea full stop. Any version of the film with that was gonna be underwhelming

Under 2 hrs would still be a horrible film, but I could see this being around under 3 hrs. Cutting out the setup scenes in the epilogue is already like 20 minutes.

ZSJL cannot be done for 2hrs, but 2hrs 40-50mins with full editing team back in 2016/17. A 2hrs film will be messy & no better than JL:TC.

Eliminate the Uxas vs Old Gods flashback, Batman & Joker Knightmare, Iceland woman sniffing Aquaman shirt, some STAR Lab scenes like the janitor being taken & Silas-Choi interaction, Aquaman rescuing the fellow from capsized boat, the Lex/Deathstorke meetup, Diana & Alfred tea scene, & Jim Gordon meeting on rooftop scenes, to name a couple.

The action sequences can be made shorter. Some slow-motion effects sped-up. Some scenes can be cut shorter like some of the Themyscira scenes.

Bruce waking up from Knightmare, meeting MM scenes should be shorter as a minute or two tease at the end of the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"