Putting the comics into motion picture.

od19g6

Civilian
Reaction score
I don't really read the comics, I've always watched the animated or live action content, but what I keep seeing is that the dc characters are much more powerful in the comics than the animated and live action version. It's like in the comics the characters don't hold back, they show what they really can do. Say for example, in the comics superman is a planet buster he shattered a planet with a move called the infinite mass punch. He crashed down to a planet like a meteor and made meteor like planetary devastation. He was between two colliding planets and those planets was far bigger than earth. Wonder women for example can block multiple things with her bracelets really fast. She can summon weapons from her bracelets. Her bracelets are also inhibitors when she takes them off she shows her true power.

The point I'm trying to make is that the feats the characters show in the comics, I've never seen in animation or live action. It's like when it comes to animation and live action they're really downgraded.

I what to see these feats in animation and live action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"