Q & A w/Louis Leterrier: Round 2

Ok i have a question..

are you going to explain his incredible strecthy pants.? i kid. ;)

i was wondering how much of the mind of bruce banner your going to explore..are you going to show the hate Hulk has for Puny banner?

and any chance of the lonly man theme from the series being in there.?

And that would be three queations! Sheesh :oldrazz:

I hope we get the original and like 37 different international remixes and cover versions. The only way hollywood money can do it. You know.

I hope we get the original and like 37 different international remixes and cover versions. The only way hollywood money can do it. You know.

Dear Louis Leterrier,

My name is Joe Sekul, and I hav been a huge fan of The Incredible Hulk since childhood. I am so excited that The Incredible Hulk will come out next summer from Universal on June 27, 2008. I have questions for you that are really burning up my mind, here they are:

Will The Incredible Hulk movie be a restart of the franchise to re-tell the Hulk's origin again and have Rick Jones in it this time?

Will Rick Jones actully be in The Incredible Hulk movie?

Do you know any actors who could be up for the role of Bruce Banner?

I really am anxious to see a restart of The Incredible Hulk for next summer and I really do want to have Rick Jones in the movie.

Thank you for your time, please let me know what you think of my questions.

Joe Sekul

You should show how Abomination is stronger, intelligent and bigger than the HULK. Like in a battle, Abomination is beating HULK but HULK gets angrier and gets stronger then fights back.

For this film are you looking to focus more on the Hulk or on Banner?

Will there be more to the Banner/Betty Ross relationship?

Will Abomination also be a mixture of C.G.I and prosthetics where needed?

I know that this film is going to be closer to the series, but will there be any reference to Ang Lee's film?

Thanks for your time!

batman_mh_2005

For this film are you looking to focus more on the Hulk or on Banner?

Will there be more to the Banner/Betty Ross relationship?

Will Abomination also be a mixture of C.G.I and prosthetics where needed?

I know that this film is going to be closer to the series, but will there be any reference to Ang Lee's film?

Thanks for your time!

batman_mh_2005

ALL ABOVE SENT.

Don't forget to put your screen name at the end of your post, and make your questions bold. :oldrazz:

this isn't exactly a question, but....
I think Donald Sutherland was born to play General Ross. Sam Elliott was okay, but watch Outbrak if you don't believe me

--Lamor2k

How long will be The Incredible Hulk? Less or more than 2 hours?

Is it more about Hulk or Banner?

Will Hulk be grey or green?

Will The Incredible Hulk be filmed in Europe?

Is "The Incredible Hulk" only working title?

czech_007

- Would you do the initial stage of the transformation scene pay homage to the way it was done in the TV show, which, with all its simplicity, was ten times creepier and more exciting than in the movie?

- Would you also consider having Bill Bixby in mind when casting Bruce Banner? IMO he found a much better balance between the anger and angst of the character and his more sympathetic aspect.

- Another homage to the TV show that would be nice would be the very final scene, with the melancholic tune playing as Banner hitchikes to his uncertain destiny. Would you consider it?

- What do you think is the best way to bring people´s interest back to the franchise after the first movie had a strong rejection by average moviegoers?

- Can you PLEASE avoid "Hulk smash?" I know fanboys ask for it, but honestly, somethings are better kept within the contains of the comic book page...
Ultimatefan

M Leterrier, merci de repondre aux questions. I was wondering how many fight scenes do you plan to have relative to more dramatic/comedic scenes. If I may say so, I think the movie Unleashed had the perfect balance and I congradulate you on that. Best of luck in making a great movie to you.

Ahura Mazda

An idea I had while watching the original hulk, which should appease most fans, was to have hulk be grey at night and green in daylight. Not only does this give grey hulk fans their fix, but it harkens back to the original hulk's transformation, which happened at nightfall

--Lamor2k

Bryan Singer seemed to have the laws of physics on his mind quite a bit when he created Superman Returns. Now that your Hulk will be different from the first movie, in addition to performing various feats of strength, do you plan on emphasizing the effects of the laws of physics?

Not so much a question to LL, but to the people asking all the Q's, does anyone else think a more surrealist approach is now needed? After the 'realism' fulled comic book film?

Remember Harper (Kevin Rankin) who Bruce shoved away from the gamma radiation? They already did a bang up job (lol) on the first movie.He was in the lab when the gamma went and it doesn't take a nuclear scientist to know he would have gotten the effects.He could become Doc Samson and Jennifer Connelly can come over to my pad for a lap dance.

Remember Harper (Kevin Rankin) who Bruce shoved away from the gamma radiation? They already did a bang up job (lol) on the first movie.He was in the lab when the gamma went and it doesn't take a nuclear scientist to know he would have gotten the effects.He could become Doc Samson and Jennifer Connelly can come over to my pad for a lap dance.
I was thinking the Leader myself

but the gamma radiation in the lab only awakened the results of the explosion in Bruce's early life....

in what format do we get replies? Do you (AD) post them, or will LL post a giant post sometime?

I'm assuming I'll just paste his e-mail responses back onto this board. After this round winds down I'll ask a mod to merge this thread with the original Q & A thread.

However who knows...he may decided to respond himself here. He hasn't opened any of the e-mails yet. I'll let you know when he starts reading them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"