Question about E2 Supes and 1YL...

Batx69

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok is Kal L. Still alive kicking it and activly a Superman on New Earth in 1YL? And if so is everyone like "HEY WHERED THIS OLD SUPERMAN COME FROM AND WHERES OUR SUPES?"

He hasn't been seen yet, if he is around. But I doubt he is.

Wait. Are they bringing back the whole "Earth One" and "Earth Two" thing? Please tell me that they're not.

What will probably happen is Kal-L will be "folded" into current Superman. Just as Kal-El of Earth-1 was, and all of the other Supermen. This will probably happen after he and Superboy-Prime beat the crap out of each other, and Kal-L folds into Kal-El so that DC doesn't have to write (another) death of Superman.

now, i think the SB prime should kill Earth-2 Superman. It would be like a Son killing his Father, and would make Superboy even angrier and even harder to beat.
or maybe what the poster before me suggested, when they are merged, the Powers are cancelled out, and thats why Superman doesn't have powers.

I'd hate to see the characters merge with their E2 counterparts and get new origins and stuff. The current Superman is fine as he is.

I'm pretty sure they won't merge, we have seen new Earth and E2-Superman, Superboy Prime and Alexander Luthor are still here.

I think they will all die in the next issue, I have been guessing from the start but I still think E2 Superman will sacrifice himself taking out someone in the process.

I dunno, with all the other Planets merging in, I just don't think it would maek sense for these guys to take a while to merge in with the rest of it.

It's also the fact that these guys wern't pulled out of the post-COIE Earth so they wouldn't need to be merged back in, like all the other mulriverse stuff.

True. But then, all the continuity errors of the last 20 years were really Superboy Prime punching a wall in his teenage angst. ;)

TheCorpulent1 said:
True. But then, all the continuity errors of the last 20 years were really Superboy Prime punching a wall in his teenage angst. ;)

Please stop, I dont wanna get started.:mad:

The Question said:
Wait. Are they bringing back the whole "Earth One" and "Earth Two" thing? Please tell me that they're not.
Well, the popular theory is the new Aquaman is from Earth-2 while the Prophet is the Post-Crisis Aquaman.... so take that as you will.

By post crisis aquaman you mean post INFINITE crisis?

No, post-CoIE. The one who's been around since the Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Anyway, the new Aquaman has the same origin as the E2 Aquaman, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. The post-CoIE reality spat out a new Kara Zor-El whose origin is almost identical to the pre-CoIE Supergirl but who actually isn't a reborn pre-CoIE Supergirl, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"