Question about the Outcome of one of the Characters

phoenix_force

Sidekick
Reaction score
Ok why the hell are they killing off psylocke at the end of this movie unlike all the other deaths she isn't really considered any more than a cameo overall in this movie but psylocke is a big character over all in x-men i thought in this film we were just being introduced to her so they could be a possibility for her to have a big role in future but to just bring her into thee movie and have her as a background character who doesn't really talk fight or do anything and then just kill her off is an EXTREME injustice to her character killing psylocke is not like killing cyclops xavier or jean grey it's worse!! there is no hell of the point to it no reason whatso ever i can think of i mean all the other deaths have their resons no matter how terrible they are but PSYLOCKE?

Their willing to apparently kill off Cyclops in the Dark Phoenix Saga, and you think the studio has qualms about killing off someone like Psylocke?

There's already a thread for this. Can we merge them together by any chance? Oh and again I'm sorry for your loss, but we really don't need a bunch of threads saying the same thing. Course I'm not admin so I can't do any thing, just giving an opinion on the topic is all.

they kill cyclops for a reason no matter how bad it is it is still a reason but give me one reason why psylocke should die?? i mean they dont need to gete rid of her they want to get rid of cyke so logan can take the dark phoenix spot light and also to prove how evil jean is and such butwhy betsy?

Just like Cyclops--to show that anyone can die no matter who they are . . . plus she's an extra bad guy in X3, and extraneous bad guys die when a body count is needed.

Omg

Don't Put ****en Spoilers On Thread Topics!!!!!!!!!!

Geez!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet Another Thing I Didn't Know And Didn't Want To Know!!!!!!!!!!!

phoenix_force said:
Ok why the hell are they killing off psylocke at the end of this movie unlike all the other deaths she isn't really considered any more than a cameo overall in this movie but psylocke is a big character over all in x-men i thought in this film we were just being introduced to her so they could be a possibility for her to have a big role in future but to just bring her into thee movie and have her as a background character who doesn't really talk fight or do anything and then just kill her off is an EXTREME injustice to her character killing psylocke is not like killing cyclops xavier or jean grey it's worse!! there is no hell of the point to it no reason whatso ever i can think of i mean all the other deaths have their resons no matter how terrible they are but PSYLOCKE?
AGAIN THANK YOU FOR TAGGING THIS THREAD TOPIC WITH THE WORD SPOILERS SO THAT I COULDN'T SEE IT WHILE GOING TO THE NON-SPOILER SECTION. THANK GOD I WILL BE WATCHING THIS MOVIE WITHOUT KNOWHING THAT PSYLOCK DIES!! THANK YOU!!!!!

what the*ell??? Is the movie allready out or something?? I curse you!

whats so spoilerish about it she doesn't do anything in the movie anyway she isn't exactly the big emotional death of the movie

how do you know that? is the movie out in cinemas or something?

Holy ****, this is JUST like Mortal Kombat Annihilation. I can't think of another franchise movie that laid waste to potentially great characters just for the sake of bodycount.

i mean they coudl have used other minor characters like arclight or quill if they meant to have her as just background

Are you actually kidding me?! Thank you so much for the title of this thread! :o!!!!

it shows her dieing in an explosion along with calisto arclight and quill

phoenix_force said:
it shows her dieing in an explosion along with calisto arclight and quill
actually that is kinda wrong...
Storm kills Callisto and Phoenix kills Arclight, Quill and Psylocke!

PhoenixWillRise said:
actually that is kinda wrong...
Storm kills Callisto and Phoenix kills Arclight, Quill and Psylocke!
aah ok thanks for the correction

phoenix_force maybe you should ask a mod to change title of the thread?

Well there goes any hope of Psylocke joining the X-Men at some point. :(
Same with Callisto, guess she won't be leading the Morlocks.
I don't care if Arclight and Quill die, I'd never heard of them anyway.

Well, yet another great charaxcter wasted in this idiotic crapfest. Can't say I'm suprised.

The real Dark Phoenix Saga was a billion times better than this wretched piece of crap with a grand total of one death...Phoenix herself.

That's the difference between great writing and hack writing.

I don't like this version or actress anyways, so they can kill her off

Wasn't she reborn in the comics into another body or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"