Quirks

~I hate salad where the dressing is evenly distributed on all the surfaces. I like it drizzled on top.

~I hate talking on telephones; it's almost a phobia.

~Whenever I eat a cookie I always have to nibble around the edges first, then eat the center.

~I always have to set two alarm clocks -- the second one ten minutes after the first.

~Bookmarks always have to be sticking out just the right amount from the top of the book or else I freak out.

I'm sure there are more, but I just realized how much of a nutjob I sound like already. I'm actually not insane or OCD or anything of the sort. I promise...

:ninja:

I have to use my turn signal whenever I change lanes or turn, period. I hate mother****ers that don't do it, even if there's barely any cars around. I just don't likes it.

I almost get killed daily by people who arent using their turn signals , i dont understand what the **** ing problem is either .

I almost get killed daily by people who arent using their turn signals , i dont understand what the **** ing problem is either .
That's on my Top 5 list of Things I Hate the Most When I'm on the Road (Driving).

- I wash my hands 25 plus times a day. After I touch almost anything.

I know what you mean about that actually. I work in town and walk very fast and beat the crowds with skill; me and my mate have almost turned it into a sport lol.
Parkour?

some times i like to walk slowly infront of people.
not really

Sometimes I punch people in the back of head when they walk slowly infront of me :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"