Sequels Rachel McAdams for Mary Jane

can anyone find or make some screencaps of Biel in "Cellular"? She had red hair, and yeah, she would have been perfect IMO.

Actually I shouldn't use the word "perfect", when I criticize others for it when it's clearly not the case. She would have been GREAT. Not "perfect". Better than Dunst, much better than any of these too-short and/or too-old chicks getting suggested elsewhere in this thread.

found some caps

biel4yv.jpg

biel24so.jpg

Dear LOrd, there "it" is again. :eek: (second pic from top left. ^) :up:

TrueBeliever said:
Good point. I feel like we're getting the cliff notes of Spider-Man here...

But I also don't feel Jessica Biel as MJ. I just don't. While she's older than the MJ in my mind, or the comics (in some instances), or even the movies (at this point in her and Peter's life, they should be early 20s), Jessica actually looks that old. And I haven't been drawn to watch any of her works to gather a good feel of her acting ablilites.

She's 23. :confused: And how could you form a solid opinion if you haven't seen her acting? Anyway, I guess its good that we all have opinions because, in mine that 70's girl isn't even close to MJ. She's too "rough around the edges". The McAdams is WAY too girl-next-door to be MJ. Biel played a beautiful girl next door with a WILD hair on that TV show she was on and was once described as "The bombshell next door". Mary Jane should be that, "The bombshell next door."

Besides .... look at "it"! :eek: :D

BT18 said:
found some caps

biel4yv.jpg

biel24so.jpg

Damn... she makes Snaggle Tooth look like dog-meat. :eek: Of course dog-meat makes Snaggle Tooth... well... you get the idea. ;)

I have no idea what you just said. But no need to quote posts with big pics in them like that, unless you need to identify one pic out of many. Just edit the pics out.

Oh, snaggletooth, Dunst, I get it.

I was thinkin

SNAGGLETOOTH.JPG

:D

www.wwtdd.com

"Bloom is not to Blame"

" ... Even though everyone who has seen Elizabethtown seems to hate it, its not the fault of Orlando Bloom. ...
If Bloom is bad in this, keep in mind that he was cast in a romantic movie with Kirsten Dunst, so what the hell could you really expect. No amount of training ever taught him how to pretend to find a lazy eyed, snaggle toothed troll attractive. He was probably much better off camera as he sat in a tub all night crying and scrubbing his skin raw with a loofa, mumbling about how he cant get clean. I don’t think this guy is a great actor or anything, but he had a chain smoking, Stewie-looking sabertooth digging into his lip in every scene. Obviously that’s not gonna lend itself to a creative work environment.

LMFAO ... ! :D

Elizabethtown is a LOTR reunion

kkollum7pd.jpg

LMFAO!! You guys are rough. I'll admit, I was forced to watch a bit of "Seventh Heaven" when my sis had the remote, I always thought of her as a brat. And I completely forgot that she was in "Cellular". ...I can't tell if there's a good or bad reason for that or not... Maybe I'll rent it again. Even still, despite her very nice assets, I can't see her as "MJ". I mean, there are some I can see and some I can't. I couldn't see Scarlett Johannsen as MJ but would love to see her in one of the movies.

If you can't see her as MJ but can see Dunst, it's because you've already seen Dunst play her and no other reason.

lol why rent cellular, shes hardly in it.. watch blade trinity.. shes in most of that

spideyboy_1111 said:
lol why rent cellular, shes hardly in it.. watch blade trinity.. shes in most of that

Because Cellular is a great movie and Blade Trinity is a mess.

BT18 said:
I have no idea what you just said. But no need to quote posts with big pics in them like that, unless you need to identify one pic out of many. Just edit the pics out.

Thanks for the advice Dad. :rolleyes: And if I like quoting the pictures because I think they're kick ass??? You know, kinda like bumping a thread that you like???

Oh yeah... almost forgot....

:p ;)

The Green Goblin said:
:D

www.wwtdd.com

"Bloom is not to Blame"

" ... Even though everyone who has seen Elizabethtown seems to hate it, its not the fault of Orlando Bloom. ...
If Bloom is bad in this, keep in mind that he was cast in a romantic movie with Kirsten Dunst, so what the hell could you really expect. No amount of training ever taught him how to pretend to find a lazy eyed, snaggle toothed troll attractive. He was probably much better off camera as he sat in a tub all night crying and scrubbing his skin raw with a loofa, mumbling about how he cant get clean. I don’t think this guy is a great actor or anything, but he had a chain smoking, Stewie-looking sabertooth digging into his lip in every scene. Obviously that’s not gonna lend itself to a creative work environment.

LMFAO ... ! :D

ROFLMFAO... :D and adding a new site to my bookmarks. :up:

kd143ah.jpg

Damn. She looks more and more like Grannie from the Beverly Hillbillies every day.

*sorry Grannie... you're probably spinnin in your grave right now*

BT18 said:
found some caps

biel4yv.jpg

biel24so.jpg

We now return you to your normal fantasy... had this been a real emergency, and Snaggle Tooth had been the only source to fullfill your fantasy... you would have been instructed to run screaming out of the thread.... :D

Ohhh... and just so BT18 does not get too upset ;)... I love "it" and the look (pouty you been bad and need a good spankin look ... YEAH BABBBYYYY) in the second and third from left top pic. :up:

TheSlag said:
Thanks for the advice Dad. :rolleyes: And if I like quoting the pictures because I think they're kick ass??? You know, kinda like bumping a thread that you like???

Oh yeah... almost forgot....

:p ;)

You can just quote the post and edit the pics out. It saves everyone time navigating threads. Particularly those poor souls on dial-up.

BT18 said:
If you can't see her as MJ but can see Dunst, it's because you've already seen Dunst play her and no other reason.
Trust me, I've never seen Dunst as MJ. Ever.

Why are people so hung up on this uber-hot MJ of the comics? This is the movie universe, and in the movie universe MJ is the beautiful but not overly gorgeous girl next door type. In that respect McAdams fits perfectly, and even though she may be older she still looks much younger. Considering she's eons better than Biel in the acting department I'd take her for the role any day. What's with everyone thinking that Dunst is ugly? She may not look so hot in SM2 (she did look a little frumpy in some scenes) but she can still pass for a model (look at that perfume ad in the beginning of SM2) and it just goes to show that most models are all made-up to look like that. Anyway my point on Dunst is, she's much hotter in other movies and I think she does a decent enough acting job for the girlfriend role. The problem all of you have is she's not exactly like the comics, but it doesn't mean that the movie MJ doesn't work within the story.

tonytr1687 said:
Why are people so hung up on this uber-hot MJ of the comics? This is the movie universe, and in the movie universe MJ is the beautiful but not overly gorgeous girl next door type.

beautiful, but not overly gorgeous ... :confused:

one of them oxymoron thingies i guess .... :o

id describe it more as a kind of cute in the right sort of light ... and that aint mj.

Just because a movie has a made up billboard with an actresses face on it (essentially a photoshop job) doesn't make her passable for or as hot as a real big time model who would get the kind of campaign that would put you on a Manhattan billboard advertising perfume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"