Sequels Rachel McAdams for Mary Jane

I'm sorry but I hate replacing actors/actresses in movie franchises.In a movie you're supposed to believe that the actor is that person and if they're replaced in a sequel it just makes me feel alienated.And stop bashing Dunst,sure the actresses you guys listed are better looking,but any of you would do her if you had the chance.

normal_004.jpg

MJ!:eek:

BT18 said:
Isn't she like 8 years older than Kirsten Dunst?

If they replace Toby and Kirsten for a new few movies, which I think they should after SM3, (or atleast I think they should also replace Tobey when they inevitably replace the inevitably gone Kirsten) they're going to go with actors a few years younger to keep them going at around the same age, not a decade older than they already had.

She looks pretty good when dolled up, but she's really in the same average league as Kirsten, all together. Maybe a better face, but a much inferior body. And I believe shorter (less model like).

I think they should make the next trilogy a couple of years down the road. Parker in his older days is pretty interesting and that would mean different actors would work out fine.

As for me, I'd like to stick with everyone they've had. I'm tired of series changing up their actors.

TheFlyinRussian said:
I'm sorry but I hate replacing actors/actresses in movie franchises.In a movie you're supposed to believe that the actor is that person and if they're replaced in a sequel it just makes me feel alienated.And stop bashing Dunst,sure the actresses you guys listed are better looking,but any of you would do her if you had the chance.

Agreed. :up:

TheFlyinRussian said:
And stop bashing Dunst,sure the actresses you guys listed are better looking,but any of you would do her if you had the chance.

Why, just b/c she's famous? Call me crazy, but I wouldn't do Dunst if I had the chance, b/c I just don't find her attractive.

Me too, man! I hope Sony is really checking out these boards!

She's defintely a prospective and much better replacement. I'd like to see her posing.

Here's a quick one i made of her with red hair and i throw in her classic purple and yellow cloth

Spider-Fan83 said:
Here's a quick one i made of her with red hair and i throw in her classic purple and yellow cloth
lol her classic? lol dude more like classic as in animated series only :down what an ugly out fit that she never changed.. and her fugly cow boy boots

Spider-Fan83 said:

Not a bad choice, but still, she's NOT a real redhead. Then again, there aren't too many ginger chicks out there right now who would be the right age for MJ. Whatever happens, they will probably need to find someone new soon because I read somewhere a while ago that Dunst doesn't want to keep doing it after #3. Maguire might not be back for #4 either if its true that he and his new wife are expecting their first child. I don't know about Sam Raimi and if he still wants to direct.....

She's 30 so they won't cast her. Good choice imho, can act and is pretty.

That's the only problem I got with these older woman... not their looks... their age... you really need to keep the female lead under 28 if they make sequels...

She may be 29 but she looks way younger. Lindsay Lohan was like 17 during Mean Girls and they both looked around the same age. To me anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"