The Winter Soldier Random things you want to see happen

Steve appearing on the Colbert Report.

Ha! that'd be fantastic. Colbert alone is one of the biggest reasons I like visiting the States.

He does have Cap's shield as part of his background set as well doesn't he?

I believe Quesada came on the show to give it to him...that was years ago so it's fuzzy. Only Mark Ruffalo came on the show when the film came out and that was for fracking.

Some more shield slinging. Like knocks down a bad guy with a shield it ricochets off and hits another dude.

On the subject of shield slinging, while bouncing back toward him I'd like to see him kick it into someone/something else. So, throw/bounce/kick/bounce/catch. Yeah. That'd be dope.

And, maybe more deflections. Like a lightsaber. Bounce back opponents laser/bullet shots.

Hmm... And like a torpedo move. Like running, full super soldier speed and jump with the shield out in front of him. Barreling into multiple enemies.

Other than that, I cant think of much. Maybe he could ride his shield. Not stupidly. Just like, down the side of a slanted building or down some steps. If they could pull that off I'd be thrilled.

I'd like to see Cap do some really dynamic acrobatics incorporated in his fighting and traversing of battle scenes.

I wanna see Cap punch Hitler and fight Nazis.

I want to see well-choreographed fight scenes.

It's a sad affair that after two movies with Captain America, the best super-soldier action so far has been Blonsky in The Incredible Hulk.

I'd like some flashbacks to WWII. And how about having him fight some Japanese in some of those scenes. How come they were strangely absent in CA:TFA?

I also wouldn't mind seeing more of the Howling Commandos. Was the first movie the extent of Dum Dum Dugan's role in the MCU?

A scene like this at the end:
tumblr_mffefstwvb1rawmemo1_1280.png

I want to see well-choreographed fight scenes.

It's a sad affair that after two movies with Captain America, the best super-soldier action so far has been Blonsky in The Incredible Hulk.

x1000

I admit that its improved each outing though. Its not hard with all that money to bring in a good choreographer. Hell, I could have done better than whoever they had do it in his last two appearances. I've been training and teaching MA for 20+ years, have film/choreography training and would have done it for free. Surely they can find someone for a good sized check to give him his due.

x1000

I admit that its improved each outing though. Its not hard with all that money to bring in a good choreographer. Hell, I could have done better than whoever they had do it in his last two appearances. I've been training and teaching MA for 20+ years, have film/choreography training and would have done it for free. Surely they can find someone for a good sized check to give him his due.

Ya, they've really skimped out on the Cap fight scenes for the most part. I look at the Bourne movies and wish we could get even just a fraction of that (obviously not talking about the bloodier stufff as Disney would never go for it).

That Blonksey scene where he does the aerial over Hulk is definitely above and beyond anything we've seen from Cap thus far.

Cap definitely needs to be more agile, I want to see him doing near Spidey level stuff. The only person in the MCU who should beat how agile Cap is, is Daredevil (if he ever shows up).

As agile as Cap is, there are plenty more characters that are more agile than him.

I want to see Captain America walking around...without his mouth hanging open ALL THE TIME.

As agile as Cap is, there are plenty more characters that are more agile than him.

In the comics, sure, but in the movie, where he's flat out superhuman? I wouldn't mind if he's top dog in agility, at least until someone like Iron Fist shows up. I wouldn't mind if he gets an explicit bullet time feat in the sequel, similarly ( though it should be more "just barely dodges a single bullet in mid flight", rather than a Spider-man style "leap and weave between a whole ton of bullets" ).

I'd like to see the cultural chasm explored a lot more.. Cap seemingly just accepts being 70+ years out of time by the events of Avengers, so it would be good to see how he gets up to speed, and makes adjustments-- or not-- to the contemporary American culture/world culture.

A bit of comedy with that would be nice. Just a bit.

I would love Colbert in the film, but I hope its a cameo as President of the United States.

I'd like the Star Spangled Man to play in the background somewhere, maybe on an old record that Steve is listening to when he's looking over his WWII memorabilia. Or maybe if Cap is honoured in some way in the present, then they could play that song as an intro when he's walking up on stage to give a speech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"