FF 2005
XMen
FF 2015

1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. The Avengers
3. X-Men
4. Eternals
5. Fantastic Four 2005
6. Fant4stic (Still haven't seen it but I know it's at the bottom :o)

2. The Avengers
3. X-Men
4. Eternals
5. Fantastic Four 2005
6. Fant4stic (Still haven't seen it but I know it's at the bottom :o)
You should to verify your ranking.

You should to verify your ranking.
It's definitely happening in the near future but I did watch the CinemaSins video for it and just from that alone I know that it's definitely not better than the other five films.

GOTG
Avengers
Eternals
FF 2005
XMen
FF 2015

It's definitely happening in the near future but I did watch the CinemaSins video for it and just from that alone I know that it's definitely not better than the other five films.
I forgot to include The New Mutants in my post, so if you two don't mind including it in your reXpective ranking.

X-Men
Avengers
Guardians of the Galaxy
Fantastic Four
Fant4stic

haven’t seen Eternals or New Mutants

Funny how the next "team film movie #1" we are going to get is another Fantastic Four film.:funny:

Avengers - one of the biggest moments in CBM history.

1. Avengers
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
3. The New Mutants
4. X-Men
5. FF 2015
6. FF 2005

I haven't got to see Eternals yet.

Avengers - one of the biggest moments in CBM history.

You can drop that "one of" and you'd be even more accurate. Nothing before and nothing since can compare with the impact of the first Avengers movie, and I don't envision that changing anytime in the foreseeable future.

1. The Avengers
2. X-Men
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. The New Mutants
5. Fantastic Four
6. Fant4stic

I really enjoyed everything outside the two FF films. I haven't seen Eternals and I don't much care to.

You can drop that "one of" and you'd be even more accurate. Nothing before and nothing since can compare with the impact of the first Avengers movie, and I don't envision that changing anytime in the foreseeable future.

Agreed. Prior to that one could point to lord of the rings, avatar, star wars, the matrix... but Avengers is an entirely different animal. And since then best you could point to is another Avengers movie.

Agreed. Prior to that one could point to lord of the rings, avatar, star wars, the matrix... but Avengers is an entirely different animal. And since then best you could point to is another Avengers movie.

Even at that, I'd argue. . . okay, Star Wars is definitely as influential. Matrix is *maaaaaybe* close to it ( pretty much every action movie has been influenced by the Matrix since ). But even Lord of the Rings and Avatar, they were *successful*, but not *influential*, not in the way Avengers and the MCU is. The industry wasn't transformed by everyone attempting to imitate and follow in the footsteps of Avatar or LOTR. . . even though in some ways it still surprises me that they *didn't*, at least for LOTR. You'd think as huge a mega success as it was, there would have been countless efforts to be The Next Lord of the Rings, but instead, kind of nothing. Sure, you had some fantasy movies, but relatively few and desultory.

2. The Avengers
3. X-Men
4. Eternals
5. Fantastic Four
6. The New Mutants
7. Fant4stic

1. The Avengers
2. X-Men
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Fantastic Four
5. Eternals

I forgot to include The New Mutants in my post, so if you two don't mind including it in your reXpective ranking.

I didnt see this movie and all the mess around it dont motivate me to give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"