Endgame Rate and discuss the new trailer

Though it didn't show much more than we've seen before, I kind of love that about it. It really gives you a sense of the loss they all are feeling. Though we don't know for sure, that shot of Hawkeye and his daughter and the subsequent shot of him as Ronin indicates to me that he lost his family in the Snapture. And I love the reflection of Tony and Cap on their first appearances. And Widow going Terminator in the shooting range. And Ant-Man likely realizing that he has to take things more seriously now; I think this will ultimately make him a better hero. I could go on forever. My hype level for this is through the roof.

tumblr_pocwsjQXOc1xr6avgo2_540.gif

Rocket Raccoon on War Machine's shoulder is something I didn't know I needed until now.

This was a great trailer. It focused on the original 6 (except Hulk, but I guess they can't spoil his return) and didn't spoil any action scenes. I can see what the directors meant when they said they had to split the movies up because they're so tonally different. IW was about just getting everyone there and showing the set pieces. This, so far, seems more about character and their interactions, not just a big battle at the end.

I enjoyed the trailer even if not too much was shown. Maybe a third trailer will come out later with more action, but this was good. Really excited

Last edited:
Still processing what I've seen. Not sure what to grade it, but I liked what I saw.

I expected a vague trailer, but I hoped they would have at least one "wow" moment at the end.

I think they will need a more impactful trailer for the casuals.

At this point, at least for this franchise and this movie, I don't think the casual viewer is going to watch this without having seen at least IW. This is literally a direct follow-up to the events of that movie, so either you're in or you're not.

I do wonder if that shot of them all walking at the end is 100% real. It wouldn't surprise me if they shot Stark or someone else walking just to put in the trailer as a fake out, just like they put in a fake Hulk shot in the IW trailer.

I give it a 9 out of 10.

Undoubtably the best footage shown so far. A good amount and balance between old and new stuff. The vibe is a bit more hopeful than before... Thankfully there was a bit of fresh new footage even if a good portion of the trailer was old stuff, like the Iron Man, Cap an Thor footage from the other movies, some IW footage...

It's not a spectacular flashy trailer but it's a great subdued one. It's the vibe they have been going for all this time.
I would have loved to see a crazy balls to the wall trailer but i'm still happy with what we got.

Very minor gripe. I would have liked the last scene even better if Carol caught Stormbreaker instead of Thor, haha.

This trailer just continues this perfect marketing strategy for this film. They know that everyone and their dog has seen Infinity War so they don't need to lure us in with new flashy footage of the big events in Endgame. They just need to play on the emotions we already have, and our desire to see the heroes rise from defeat to topple the insurmountable odds.

It's going to be so great to sit down in the theater for a film like this and actually not know anything about what's going to happen. We always get too much information for films these days, but not this time.

This was perfect. I honestly don't want anything more than this until the film drops next month. I LOVE that they are keeping it all under wraps the way they are...this is the one to beat, boys and girls...and Marvel knows it. All they need to do it give us TWO STINKIN' WORDS...

"Avengers....ASSEMBLE".

PLEASE.

Sincerely,
Everyone who has seen any Avengers film.

Stating the obvious but I'm drooling right now. I don't know how much was spoiled, but it seems like we're getting glimpses of the early parts of the movie which is okay by me. There's a fine balance between showing nothing and showing too much and with hindsight, I'd prefer the former.

The Avengers theme is so good, it gives me chills and I might be blaspheming, but in time, I think it will be this generation's Star Wars fanfare equivalent.

Would it have killed them to show Captain Marvel doing ANYTHING other than just standing there with another character telling us to like her? In her own movie other characters were defining her for us the entire time...I was hoping for more in this trailer.

Otherwise...pretty good. I'm not sure that it got me MORE hyped for the film though.

You know what....the older you become, the faster the time seem to go (age faster).....but I can't wait for 26th Apr. I kind of suspected that they will show cap marvel in some capacity when this trailer came up on my timeline......i did not expect stark and nebula to be in those quantum suits along with the rest.

Stating the obvious but I'm drooling right now. I don't know how much was spoiled, but it seems like we're getting glimpses of the early parts of the movie which is okay by me. There's a fine balance between showing nothing and showing too much and with hindsight, I'd prefer the former.

The Avengers theme is so good, it gives me chills and I might be blaspheming, but in time, I think it will be this generation's Star Wars fanfare equivalent.

That Avengers Score is top notch.

No way they would give that away in the trailer if it happens. Although I would love hearing the collective heads of all her critics explode at once.

It would be cool to watch the haters implode, but I don't think they should let anyone else lift Thor's hammer. Otherwise, "worthy" starts to become, "In the room and an Avenger".

Unless it's Captain America in the final act...Thor dead, Cap picks up Stormbreaker and his shield, and BEATS THANOS TO DEATH.

Okay...I got chills...that would be awesome.

I'm still vibrating from watching this trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"