The Gifted RATE and REVIEW the GIFTED first season

Reaction score
I'll give it a6 to 6.5 rating. I dislike the made up for TV characters, I just wasn't interested to them. I didn't really like Blink, well the Jamie Chung version. Sage was wasted. They kept mentioning the X-Men and couldn't bother to show one X-Man, not even for a flashback scene? Geez. This show made it look like the X-Men completely useless IMO. Some of the episodes were slow. This show just didn't knock off my socks. I liked Polaris and Dreamer. Thunderbird was okay.

I give it a solid 8.. Good acting, even with some of the poor picks for actors. BUT otherwise i am loving it..

10/10, best superhero show I've seen.

I am not sure if i put it ahead of shield or the first season of heroes.

it picks up a bit when they catch Blink, the tucker kids and the girl who can alter memories. It makes sense that...

they'd kill her to make way for some Emma Frost mind games via the Stepford Cuckoos. Those girls made the show pick up a bit and, my oh my, I felt I was reading a comicbook throughout the last few episodes! It was very well acted and very well shot

Now, I don't know much about Aurora and Northstar from what I've read but I get the feeling the Tucker siblings were meant to be Aurora and Northstar. I just get the feeling they may have wanted to start with them first but they eventually opted to leave Northstar for later. Would love to see Northstar pop up somewhere in the X-Men universe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"