Rate and Review X-Men Origins: Wolverine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give X3 about the same and X2 an 8 or 8.5

I'm not a rabid hater of X3 like some on here, i expect the films to be different in tone as is to be likely when new people come in to inherit the baggage of previous movies.

Some parts of X3 were better than this, some weren't. The action here is more accomplished than X3, the warmth/substance is less than X3.

It's just my view, you'll have to make up your own mind.

Interesting. Yea i dont hate X3 either... But interesting view... suprised to hear that X3 has the substance over wolvie, and wolvie has the action over X3

I thought the action in X3 was very staged aswell so im happy to hear the action here is relatively better...

Interesting. Yea i dont hate X3 either... But interesting view... suprised to hear that X3 has the substance over wolvie, and wolvie has the action over X3

I thought the action in X3 was very staged aswell so im happy to hear the action here is relatively better...

The action in Wolverine is more stylish, better arranged, i think that's what i mean.

But the movie doesn't have a lot of heart. The battle at Jean's house in X3 is still far more powerful than anything in Wolverine, in my view, because it is emotionally-driven.

X3 has some AMAZING scense...I think it was just dragged down by...not so amazing scenes.

sorry danoyse, not trying to start a fight, but unless the theatrical cut were different, which apparently its not, the leak is indeed "the movie"

I've seen it. Don't have time for a review, I'm on the line to see it again, typing with one hand :D

I really don't see how this movie or any movie could get a 1...

Just not right...

I've seen it. Don't have time for a review, I'm on the line to see it again, typing with one hand :D

You couldnt just give us a ONE WORD REVIEW? lol... good.. bad... great? amazing?... teerrrible? lol

No, it was not the movie.

Wait, so does that mean that there is added footage to the movie?

I haven't watched the leaked version, because I didn't want to spoil anything, but I will admit that I was pretty disappointed when I heard that there wasn't any added footage.

I liked it. And 8, very different than the trilogy, is not about racism, but vengeance, etc. The first one still my favorite, this one is an 8.5, pretty much like X2 and The Last Stand IMO

I liked it. And 8, very different than the trilogy, is not about racism, but vengeance, etc. The first one still my favorite, this one is an 8.5, pretty much like X2 and The Last Stand IMO
How was the ending?

After the credits? just Stryker and Japan.

The regular ending was fine by me. My only complaint overall was that there was not a drop of blood. I loved when I realized Xavier was guiding Cyclops :D

After the credits? just Stryker and Japan.

The regular ending was fine by me. My only complaint overall was that there was not a drop of blood. I loved when I realized Xavier was guiding Cyclops :D
Nice! How were the FX?

sorry danoyse, not trying to start a fight, but unless the theatrical cut were different, which apparently its not, the leak is indeed "the movie"

No, Nell...it is not "the movie". It was a stolen workprint that had 400 unfinished visual effects shots, no score, unfinished sound mixing, and unfinished color timing.

That is not the final film. Only the final version of the film can be reviewed in this thread. Just deal with it until Friday.

The Leaked Version is not the movie.

no the special fx just werent finished. its been seen by many people and theyve said its the same movie basically.

so going by the leaked version

THIS MOVIE IS A...

all reports weve had have confirmed that the theatrical is identical to the leak.

Even if every unfinished scene was exactly the same from the leak to the finished version, which it's not, it's still "unfinished scenes". Believe it or not but music, cgi, and a lot of polishing can change a movie. And reading the reviews, Wolverine sounds like it's much better.

No one said it was the final film, but it was still the movie. Finsihed effects and the rest isnt gonna make the writing any better or worse.

I just saw this film. I give it a 5/10. The biggest problems i had with this movie:

- Wolverine was too much of a nice guy.
- Gambit was misused.
- Deadpool was misused.
- The plot is rushed.
- The fights are sloppy.
- Wolverine's claws look really fake.
- The movie as a whole is not dark and gritty enough.

I really don't see how this movie or any movie could get a 1...

Just not right...

gigli, mac and me, howard the duck. batman and robin, superman 4, manos, monster a go-go, date movie, disaster movie, epic movie, from justin to kelly, house of the dead, alone in the dark, leonard part 6, baby Geniuses, son of the mask...

I just saw this film. I give it a 5/10. The biggest problems i had with this movie:

- Wolverine was too much of a nice guy.

NOOO

they went with that girly, untough wolverine from x3?

WEAK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back