Rate and Review X-Men Origins: Wolverine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh. But i'd love to review it..but semetics prevent me from doing so....when it's been proven that it's basicly the same.

Duh. But i'd love to review it..but semetics prevent me from doing so....when it's been proven that it's basicly the same.

I believe the word you are looking for is semantics.

And you'll get over it. Quit whining up the thread.

Quit preventing mah free speech. :D Fine, dont want to talk about the leak then...but now, its technicly out. So....I'd like to say something other then "it sucks".

It was ok. Some major plot holes,

like Sliverfox pretending to dead. Hey Wolverine, did you just leave the body there? Did you bury it? Did you even check for wounds?

It was ok. Some major plot holes,

like Sliverfox pretending to dead. Hey Wolverine, did you just leave the body there? Did you bury it? Did you even check for wounds?

Would you check the wounds of your loved one after she was dead?

I would check a pulse and see if they were breathing. I probably wouldn't go digging around in the wound area.

My thinking is this...he kinda lost it...after he found her, he became the animal...and went straight for Creed...bloodlust. Do animals leave dead bodies, even the ones they love...yeah they kinda do. I don't think he was really thinking....oh maybe she's faking...let's try and open up her throat. I think he was freaking out.

Squeee:grin::grin:

I loved it. Granted I just saw it in London, so it might be different from the US version. Butt, literlly I saw Wolvie's naked a$$. Twice.
Ahem.

Lots of explosions and action. I thought they did a good job with the characters and interactions especially Wolverine and Gambit (the little time they were on screen together) Liev went all the freaking way with Creed and he was awsome. Ryan Reynolds was funny, I don't know enough about deadpool to know if it was accurate or not but it was entertaining.

Oh and Gambit does in fact have a plane.

No they don't what?
I think Chaseter was commenting on if animals leave their dead, loved ones... what you said in your post before.

Animals usually eat their preys... they don't leave them... And I don't think many animals would leave their dead loved ones like that. Oh well, whatever the reason... :whatever:

Today, I bought the game, then saw the movie. Not bad at all.

Wade was great but more screentime would have been great. Monaghan was good in the little we saw. Lynn Collins is hot. Wolverine needs to grow a pair. Liev was good but, could have had more screentime. Can we get an R rating next time. Please?

...yeah ok, I'm sorry, yeah I think having Wolverine eat her would have gotten a little different reaction. 0_0

Today, I bought the game, then saw the movie. Not bad at all.

Wade was great but more screentime would have been great. Monaghan was good in the little we saw. Lynn Collins is hot. Wolverine needs to grow a pair. Liev was good but, could have had more screentime. Can we get an R rating next time. Please?
Yeah, in a Gambit Origins. :D I'd really dig that, Gambit's shady past. :grin:

So, i've just seen it (I'm French and it was release today).
I was thinking before "I go, but I know it will be bad" but in fact, it's really really really good. Everything is almost perfect except of course the 10minutes of Wade as Deadpool (because Wade as Wade was awesome ^^ ).

So ok they ****ed up Deadpool a lot, but it's fixable for a spin of or sequel, really.

What I found funny about Wade's character was [blackout]that he never seemed to be able to shut up. And in the end his mouth was sewn shut, and Wolverine commented about it.[/blackout] That made some funny scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"