Rate the Ant-Man teaser trailer

Especially foreigners. Why do you think they send their films overseas? They want to be rid of them!

Also, note how much American movies sell overseas. Clearly, the foreign markets are not happy with just foreign movies, either. ;)

So who got the best Hank Pym superhero recruitment pitch?

Scott or Janet? :oldrazz:

TTA44_Janet_Swears_Vengeance.jpg

I saw Kngsman the other day, both Ant-man and F4F had their trailers attached. Antman actually had a better reception than F4F from the crowd and although I personally am not interested in seeing F4F, I admit that sort of surprised me.

It's interesting that this film seems to have people split in the general public. On two different occasions I've overheard people talking about the trailer. Both times one person was all "I can't wait to see that!" while the other was like "Looks lame as hell."

Marvel really ought to roll out a little more promotion at this point. But, I'm thinking people either love the concept or hate it.

I know some ladies who want to see it simply because they found out Paul Rudd is in it.

It was better than just "Good". I would call it great, but give it at least a 4.5/5.
It had everything action, characters, his powers, intense music, and a little bit of comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"