Endgame Rate the first trailer of Avengers!

9. I rather do enjoy the atypical tone and structure they're going for vs the usual superhero movies trailers u get. Everybody's waiting for that explosion or money shot and when it doesn't come, I find it more admirable they've got the fortitude to hold off. It's perfect, especially since this is the end of a saga. This is part of good continuity storytelling at work here.

I feel like this means nothing to people who haven't watched Antman and the Wasp and Infinity War.

We are like 20 movies into the MCU. You’re either into this or not. That doesn’t mean you’ve seen every movie but you come expecting to have done some homework, especially for a sequel.

Saving the best for last. Probably the only trailer that I'm going to watch.

Lame, it was everyone basically sitting around moping which made sense but don't make an ENTIRE trailer about it.

Geez

Lame, it was everyone basically sitting around moping which made sense but don't make an ENTIRE trailer about it.

Geez

Exactly. Found it to be an odd choice.

I know some folks are going to rate this one lower, however it's clear that Marvel is trying to keep as much of this under wraps as possible and really focusing on promoting Captain Marvel. From that perspective this piece did exactly what it needs to do. There are some interesting things that bring up questions about what's happening. One thing that's clear though, a lot of people made up BS reports about what was happening in this trailer. The only thing anyone got right was who ever said the title was going to be Endgame. I don't even remember who was the first to post that online.
Featuring CM in the Endgame trailer might have given her film a boost too though I think, especially with how close they released together. I had thought that was the reason for doing them right on top of each other but it looks like I was wrong on that.

Gave it a 9 since it showed the emotional and physical aftermath of the Snap without giving away any of the storylines. With so much time still to go before the next trailer and the film's release, they can definitely afford to be a little vague with what's actually going to happen in the film.

It was alright, I guess. Probably the weakest MCU trailer in recent memory. I was hoping the marketing for this film would get me excited, but it appears Markus and McFeely are again telling instead of showing. Cap's line was obnoxiously boilerplate. And I have a feeling I'm going to dislike Paul Rudd's role in this (but then I haven't liked anything Ant-Man related in the MCU so far).

If I had to guess, I'd say that Tony Stark's space message is one of, if not the first scene. I still believe that there's going to be a time jump in this, so I suspect this is the prologue scene right before the title page. Basically, this trailer told us nothing about the substance of the next movie. I doubt that Tony will be stuck in space for a long time at all. This is a "hey guys, we just wanted to remind you that we're coming out again" trailer.

If I had to guess, I'd say that Tony Stark's space message is one of, if not the first scene. I still believe that there's going to be a time jump in this, so I suspect this is the prologue scene right before the title page. Basically, this trailer told us nothing about the substance of the next movie. I doubt that Tony will be stuck in space for a long time at all. This is a "hey guys, we just wanted to remind you that we're coming out again" trailer.
It could get kind of boring if he is lol.

I'll give it a 6 or 7. Didn't get me hyped like the Infinity War teaser and didn't have any money shots. I'll Still be there come April no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"