Hawkeye Rate the HAWKEYE trailer!

Reaction score
An eight for me, it looks like a movie, it looks like a fun holiday movie for the festive season, and I wish it was a movie so I could binge watch it with the 1st 27 mcu films this X-Mas.

Thought this was really meh honestly. Prioritized the Christmas theme over giving us a feel for the actual story.

I'd give it a 5, which is a shame because the last Eternals trailer was really good.

Die Hard MCU - I like the character of Hawkeye and I believe Renner deserves his own show and it looks a heap of fun. An 8 for me.

That was an easy 8 for me. Love the tone feels a bit like Die Hard.

To me, its Hawkeye doing his own thing and meets Hawkeye 2.0. So for me its refreshing as we haven't seen Clint on his own without the Avengers in the past. The question for me, is will it keep my interest for siX episodes? Thats why I prefer it to be a 2 hour affair.

This trailer did its job. I wasn't at all interested in watching this before the trailer. Now... eh, it looks like a bit of fun, and I'm down to give it a try.

I love how much it's taking inspiration from the Fraction/Aja run. Love the Christmas setting too, and Hailee Steinfeld looks perfect as Kate.

I went 5. I found the trailer incredibly underwhelming and the way it was cut felt like they were promoting an ABC network family series with a big budget.

Renner and Hailee deserved a better trailer.

Good trailer, showed enough to get me hooked, but I was watching this anyway, Hawkeye hasnt had much of a chance to shine in the films so this is good to see and the Xmas tone is a nice idea. Also Hailee Steinfeld is incredibly talented and seems to have a great rapport with with Renner so the "buddy cop" vibes came through strong in the trailer.

Having read the comics this seems to be losely based on it looks like the action and "spy vibe" will be pretty strong. Its not going to reinvent the wheel but as a fun romp and introduction of Kate into the MCU looks like it will be well worth it. The action set pieces will hopefully be top notch as well, I'm liking the look of the car chase, strong "Bourne" vibes from it.

We shall see but all looks good. As trailers go it did the job and mostly positive reaction to it 8/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"