The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Rate the NEW ASM2 costume!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MessiahDecoy123

Psychological Anarchist
Reaction score
hr_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_2_1_zpsb35a36fe.jpg

Best costume yet.

Also OP you just set up a second land mine.

Much as I like it -and I really do- there's something about that picture that looks incredibly fake. Like it's been cobbled together from a bunch of photos of the previous Webb/Raimi costumes...

Still, I've wanted the big white eyes for ages, so I give it a thumbs up.

I'll wait till I see a full body shot of the costume before I rate it on the poll. But right now probably around an 8/10.

How would you rate the SM2 and ASM costumes?

I'd give the ASM costume a 10. I loved the new direction it went in. At the time SM2 came out it also would have received a 10. I'm really not that hard to please when it comes to a Spider-Man costume. But right now I think SM2 would rank below both of the newer costumes.

This looks exactly like the Raimi suit to me, in that picture anyway, I dont notice any major differences.

These are some odd choices to pick from.

They really are. I mean I could pick "Worse than ASM's Costume" but probably not for the same reasons as the OP intended.

Okay so rate and rank the SM2, ASM, and ASM 2 costumes.

Those results should counter the poll options?Correct?

why?

Most people think Raimi's costume was better than ASM1 so why not compare the new one mostly to Raimi's?

Is it not the benchmark?

What if some, like me, who prefers TASM suit wanted to vote for better then Raimi's, but not as good as TASM suit? There is an inherent bias in the poll.

They really are. I mean I could pick "Worse than ASM's Costume" but probably not for the same reasons as the OP intended.

That is what I ended up selecting.

I'd give the ASM costume a 10. I loved the new direction it went in. At the time SM2 came out it also would have received a 10. I'm really not that hard to please when it comes to a Spider-Man costume. But right now I think SM2 would rank below both of the newer costumes.

Well no disrespect but it seems kind of strange that you would rank this costume below BOTH ASM and SM2 when it looks very similar to SM2's costume and nothing like ASM's costume.

Looks way better than the previous one.

Well no disrespect but it seems kind of strange that you would rank this costume below BOTH ASM and SM2 when it looks very similar to SM2's costume and nothing like ASM's costume.

Actually I said I would now rank SM2 below both of the newer costumes.

What if some, like me, who prefers TASM suit wanted to vote for better then Raimi's, but not as good as TASM suit? There is an inherent bias in the poll.

That is what I ended up selecting.

Well maybe I should've left ASM1 out of the equation.

I didn't realize many people considered it the best costume.

But there's no way to compare the new costume to both ASM and SM2 in a poll so I chose the mostly compare it to Raimi's since that's the biggest debate around here.

Only improvement over the first TASM suit's is the shape of the eyes. I don't like that they don't seem to be mirrored either.

Well maybe I should've left ASM1 out of the equation.

I didn't realize many people considered it the best costume.

But there's no way to compare the new costume to both ASM and SM2 in a poll so I chose the mostly compare it to Raimi's since that's the biggest debate around here.

The debat is why does it look nothing like TASM suit and so much like Raimi's. I thought this was the sequel to TASM.

The debat is why does it look nothing like TASM suit and so much like Raimi's. I thought this was the sequel to TASM.

Why does the costume have to look similar to ASM?

They're moving much closer to the comic design regardless of what Raimi did.

Why are you the only one here who makes sense?

Because I don't feel the need to "defend" everything, even when it doesn't need defending?

Why does the costume have to look similar to ASM?

They're moving much closer to the comic design regardless of what Raimi did.

I don't know. I thought this was TASM 2.

I'm at work right now so I see just red exes, is the costume suit once again changed for the ASM2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"