The Dark Knight Rate the NEW & IMPROVED "SuperBadAss" Joker Special Edition Picture from "Wizard"

^ if rawks means ROCK, than I completely agree!!!;)

tegneserie2.JPG

not sure how this realted to my post.

that shot is the Joker from Arkham Asylum and LEDGER looks NOTHING like that image ..

man, give me some of the crack your smoking. I want to not be able to see obvious connection between stuff. It is also an example of a non traditional Joker

man, give me some of the crack your smoking. I want to not be able to see obvious connection between stuff. It is also an example of a non traditional Joker

Again. Ledger Looks NOTHING like that , the grin, nothing. I really think you're the one on crack if you do...

Ledger isn't even grinning in any of the pictures. please name of the dealer Big D? Lil D? Double D?

Facially different but the sloppiness in design is similar.

not that im saying the Joker should look JUST like the Gentlemen..but its a far better starting point.
This is what it had to do with that post. Joker is not always presented as a gentleman. There are many interpretations of the character. Arkham Asylum is one of the Jokers that isn't drawn in a traditional way. He looks like a gumshoe clown

This is what it had to do with that post. Joker is not always presented as a gentleman. There are many interpretations of the character. Arkham Asylum is one of the Jokers that isn't drawn in a traditional way. He looks like a gumshoe clown

Oh jeez...

THE GENTLEMEN...they're demons with Joker like Grins from Buffy season 4

Calm down Kevhulk, not everyone on earth watches an obscure tv show from the 1990s that has at best a cult following.

wow I must be like the only guy on here who never watched buffy..

Calm down Kevhulk, not everyone on earth watches an obscure tv show from the 1990s that has at best a cult following.

Um..... obscure...?

One Poster Posted a photo a few pages back

BUFFY...?

and how do I need to calm down? was my post too excited matt?

Um..... obscure...?

One Poster Posted a photo a few pages back

BUFFY...?

Yes, it is very obscure. A good majority of the population has no idea that show (or most WB shows) every exisited.

Ontop of that, you're just getting very angry it seems because he did not know who they were. Just take a couple deep breaths before you post.

Um..... obscure...?

BUFFY...?

you seem like you are typing with bloody stumps every time someone disagrees with you, chill out. and yes, Buffy is a cult show not a mainstream smash like 24, LOST, Heroes etc...not knowing any of the characters outside of Buffy herself is not surprising.

Yeeeaaahhh, it was the most populer shows on WB and UPN for how many years? :whatever:

Fo' shame. :csad:

I'll have to find it, that dude is clueless with pants that don't fit. :up:
I'm one of the unlucky few who saw the movie version and it kind of put me off but I heard the TV show was much better, so I might give it a try some day.

Fo' shame. :csad:

I'll have to find it, that dude is clueless with pants that don't fit. :up:

I was telling other people on here. My favorite part was the look of surprise of the deep answer that Bale used to describe Bruce Wayne. He looked like he wanted to get out of there... alright back on topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"