Homecoming Rate the new Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer

harryoscop

Avenger
Reaction score
Did you love it? Did you hate it? Somewhere in between?

This thread is a little late but I saw nobody else make one.

I gave it a 8 , but then I give most all trailers an 8

Making cool looking trailers has become an art all by it's self

6/10, not very good, just like the last one.

I gave 7 but I feel 7.5. I rarely get really hyped for movies GOTG1, GOTG 2, and Cap 2 trailers are the ones that have gotten me hyped. They had great music and a feel.

I am still excited to see HC as I am with all MCU movies. I just think they revealed a bit too much.

I like this one more than the first one we got.

While there are a lot of main plot points we can figure out, it's mostly the journey of Spider-Man. This one didn't give much of anything away about Peter's personal journey at school or home. Obviously they'll be connected journeys but this was just establishing the Spidey side more.

In the end I enjoyed it. Seems like we'll get some awesome sequences and chances for Peter to find his voice.

As a trailer I'd say about an 8. Slightly spoilery. Wish it had more epic music to it. Raimi's trailers for his Spidey movies were great bc of the epic instrumental music with them. Other that I really dug it. Hyped for this movie!

It revealed too much. I'm not hyped for this movie at all, to be honest.

The first one got a 5/10.

This one gets a 7.5/10...I liked it alot better.

I'm actually pretty excited at this point.

Second half of trailer and intensity with music got me hyped...

So i give it 8.5/10

Gave it a 4. Better than the last one, but it still didn't do much for me.

8/10. Easily the best CBM trailer we've gotten this year.

Loved it to pieces, despite the fact that I now feel like I've seen the whole damn movie. Fantastic trailer.

You couldn't even see it, and of course you'd rate it so highly since Spidey's your best friend. smh

Sorry, I think you have me confused with my twin brother, Matthew. He was tragically blinded in a childhood accident. I can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"