Superman Returns Rate the New Superman Returns TV Ad!!

Mentok said:
Why because you said so? :rolleyes:
"Bryan was concerned that if we went too comical with Lex it would take away all of the fear of his character. The idea that he was going to be sort of a clown dressed up in a curly wig, and do the whole campy Gene Hackman thing, didn't work for Bryan at all." - Guy Dyas

I'm sorry? Do you know that in the movie opening Luthor has married a very rich 80 YEAR OLD widow? Still not campy? How so? You're going to eat a crow...

wow... i did not thinki was going to see anything like that when i logged on this morning...

but, holy monkey trumpets! that was just so damn good, and and doubts or fears (as minor as they were) that i had about Routh have gone bye bye.

incase you're wondering, i gave it a 5... incredible.

Indeed this was a nice treat when i logged on this morning :)

emi said:
I'm sorry? Do you know that in the movie opening Luthor has married a very rich 80 YEAR OLD widow? Still not campy? How so? You're going to eat a crow...

Dude, that is not campy. That is Horror. :)
The things people do for money... and a mansion... and a yacht, and helicopter... I don't see the camp element though.

Only 8 secs and it is taking so damn long to download.

That was pretty amazing!!! That Plane scene is going to be one heck of an action sequence! 25 minutes long...I can't wait!:eek: :supes:

attempt at a loop

untitled4bu.gif

non the less that clip is fantastic

I just love the music there're playing its great:up:

AsteroidMan said:
The things people do for money... and a MANSION... and a YACHT, and HELICOPTER...

;) 'nuff said...

That was fantastic, and they still have over a month to make the FX even better!

Xmen 3 what? Superman got the summer on lock

Finally, something that's not pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, that was really cool. I like how he flew upside down.

TRUE said:
Xmen 3 what? Superman got the summer on lock

Your're supposed to say X who? Just like spidey who? when the trailer comes out.:)

explode7 said:
Your're supposed to say X who? Just like spidey who? when the trailer comes out.:)

X what? ;)

:eek: That was AMAZING! I love Routh's poise in flight; he definately sold me!I absolutely can not wait for the trailer. This thing will blow X3 away! This is your movie of 2006,guys! There is no doubt in my mind that this is the next' Spider-Man'. I like how his hair flows naturally in flight, but I wonder if the spit-curl magically reappears when he lands?:confused: Again truely magnificent in proportions!

If that doesn't get people's attention, I don't know what will.

Wow. That looks wicked. The clip just feels like a comic-book for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"