samsnee

Ok
Reaction score
Rate the new trailer.

International Trailer

Last edited:
it was great

loved that one part where iron man said that thing

As longtime spider-man fan this trailer confirmed all my worst fears.and i didn't like Spider-man in civil war at all even though i mostly gave postive ranking of civil war.

well at least out of the rami trilogy and the 2 Amazing Spider-man films I got
3 films to watch that are good-Spider-man,Spider-man 2,the amazing Spider-man.

While trailers for amazing spider-man didn't wow me and wasn't till i saw final film that i loved it this trailer makes me even less intrested than I was In 2012.

I felt nothing watching the trailer, and that's quite damning as a fan. Not sure what it is, but if a new series can't get me excited (despite liking Holland's short stint) then something isn't jiving.

I was way more excited at this point in time for both Tobey and Andrew's respective movies.

Absolutely amazing marvel is on such a huge roll it just keeps going.

It was...ok? The problem is we've seen the "Parker learning to balance his powers with normal life" story in some many forms already that this didn't feel that fresh. I liked seeing him in actual school, but the action beats were cliche. Even the sound of the Staten Island ferry ripping in half sounded familiar.

This is by far the closest to the Spider-Man I remember growing up with. Here's hoping the film delivers.

I vote great. Not perfect, but better than good.

I thought it was good and I liked Stark in it.

Too much Iron Man for me. Vulture looks great so as Spider-Man but that was not a good trailer. I didn't like the school kids and the editing was a bit all over the place.

There's also a shot that reminded me of SM2. It just doesn't feel fresh. Mechanical villain, school life and Spidey but now with Iron Man. Eh.

g1qM0Sy.jpg

Too much Iron Man for me. Vulture looks great so as Spider-Man but that was not a good trailer. I didn't like the school kids and the editing was a bit all over the place.

from international one i kind of like the vulture.but like you said way too much
stark.

The spider-man i grew up reading was very angst life as peter parker and was really only quiping as spider-man.here peter has very little worrys.

since i never judge films by costumes the change of vulture's outfit doesn't
bother me.anyway Michael Keaton is best thing from the trailers.

The bank robery is trying too hard to force avengers into film.they should have called it SPider-man & Iron Man

Spider-man is solo hero.that is such an important part of him.

Of all Marvel superheroes, Spider-Man is without a doubt my favorite. I grew up on Tobey & Raimi's Spider-Man 1 and 2. I did not like Spider-Man 3, but find it a strange film with a lot of unique stuff going on, so its watchable and interesting. But its not a great film...

In 2012, I was a huge Andrew Garfield fan from Social Network and was very happy he was cast as Spider-Man. But when I heard they were doing another origin movie, I was very skeptical. I watched Amazing Spider-Man and was horrified how boring, unoriginal the film was. The film took no risks, did nothing for me. The stupid subplot of Peter's parents and how all the villains were tied to Spectre, oops, I mean Oscorp. It was just a boring film. Then I got around to seeing the sequel and wow, Amazing Spider-Man 2 falls into the 'Catwoman' , 'Elektra' , 'Batman & Robin' category. It was awful. The first one being boring is a compliment to what this one was. I could barely get through it. And keep in mind, I'm a massive Spider-Man comic collector as well, and I loved the cartoons growing up. Amazing Spider-Man 2 will go down in history as one of the worst comic book films ever. I was SO happy when Sony realized how bad they messed up and had to get in bed with Marvel.

Marvel took the character and used him perfectly in Civil War. I thought Tom Holland was a fantastic choice. The age was great, his personality was much more like the Spider-Man I grew up with from the comics.

Now finally, I get to witness this trailer... With Iron Man in the film as well as the signing of Michael Keaton (who I feel is the greatest Batman of All Time), super excited. Did the trailer live up to my personal expectations ??

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!

It was perfect !!!! My only gripe is the love interest because producers adding PC non-sense toward Spider-Man, but I can deal with it as long as the story is good and the characters are good.

It is also extremely fantastic to finally see The Vulture on the big screen. I've been a huge Vulture fan. I was hoping to see him on screen one day. And as well as a decent Venom. Michael Keaton will own this role, I am a massive fan of the guy.

10/10 trailer for me !! Showed Michael Keaton, showed Vulture being powerful...

Oh....Thank God there is no Uncle Ben getting shot and Green Goblin as the main villain......We got lucky.

Marvel Studios continues to prove to the world they know what they are doing. And now we have DC (failing) at copying its blue print and now it looks like good ole Universal has put the two and two together and making its Monster Cinematic Universe (meh)....

Thought it was solid.

Could have done without showing that one kid finds out who Peter is that quickly. It's not crazy for him to have a confidant that is his age, but...would have saved that reveal for later.

It did feel like a very standard trailer to be sure. But, still looks like it will be a fun movie. Vulture looks good, the quips are there, and should enjoy the dynamic with Peter and Tony. Plus it is kind of fun to see Iron Man and Spider-Man just 'flying' around the city.

Will admit it is weird that I'm still more hyped for Guardians of the Galaxy than Spider-Man, but it looks to be a good movie.

The international trailer is better. But still, meh.

I really hope this is not a Spider-Man and Iron Man team up movie..we just got Civil War and Thor will feature Hulk. And this is Spidey's first solo MCU movie. So hopefully Tony's screentime will be similar to Nick's screentime in Iron Man 2. But this just feels like a big set up for Spidey to eventually join the Avengers which we already know is gonna happen.

The international trailer is better. But still, meh.

I really hope this is not a Spider-Man and Iron Man team up movie..we just got Civil War and Thor will feature Hulk. And this is Spidey's first solo MCU movie. So hopefully Tony's screentime will be similar to Nick's screentime in Iron Man 2. But this just feels like a big set up for Spidey to eventually join the Avengers which we already know is gonna happen.

Pay close attention to the trailer. We'll probably get a team up, sure, but I think Spidey's going solo.

Went with "good, not great"

Not a fan of "Ned" finding out and a couple other things, but..

Tom seemed to deliver and Keaton looks like he'll do an amazing job

I loved it.

I think it's good, but it's not for me. I can't really stand teenagers, especially modern teenagers, and this film looks like it's leaning into that more than any previous Spidey film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"