Deadpool 2 RATE the Wet on Wet Teaser

Reaction score
5/10. The actual footage from Deadpool 2 looks nice and just from the cinematography, it looks much more expensive than the first one and I also really like Negasonic's new costume. Though the part with Deadpool painting was just unfunny and a waste of time. Wth Fox!

I thought just the opposite. Didn't care about the actual film footage, but the painting was the funniest thing that I have seen in a while. And that's saying something, because I have also seen Thor: Ragnarok in a while.

I hope that this is actually played in theaters. I love Deadpool's out of the box marketing.

I think Bob Ross stuff absolutely hilarious. I loved both the painting and the movie footage.

9/10

Only thing I wanted to see was a good look at Cable, but other that, awesome!

9/10.

Loving Negasonics updated look and seeing that emphatic yellow X logo on her costume is euphoric.

It's a solid 8 for me. I enjoyed both the painting skit and seeing the actual footage eventhough it was very brief.

Same here, enjoyed both the footage and the Ross skit, but also believe the skit could have been written slightly better. So, an 8 overall.

The actual footage feels like a slideshow that reminds us that we got a teaser, it works for me.

I love the ASMRoss cocaine container painting.

8/10

Is Domino Bob Ross daugter or just a roller-skater from 80's?

10/10. The Bob Ross stuff just killed me and the real footage looked great. Any word on when the full trailer is coming out?

I gave it a seven. I wish the sizzle reel was a bit longer with maybe a few clearer shots, but I love the whole thing.

8, it's a fantastic teaser.

Also enjoy the eccentric, decidedly psylockolussus rating options.

10/10

I could watch a full hour of just the Bob Ross stuff.

10/10

Marketing continues to be absolute GOLD.

10/10

I could watch a full hour of just the Bob Ross stuff.

Same, the Ross parody was just so spot on, I lost it when he started hitting the brush against the easel, the only thing missing was a pet squirrel.

10/10

"God, I love cocaine. So much."

That teaser was hilarious!

I voted ten...I thought it was hilarious...I've missed you Deadpool!

On a side note I spy a Dopinder in the painting lol

10/10

Fox's marketing is on point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"