Venom Rate Venom Trailer #2

Discussion in 'Sony Spider-Man Spin-Offs' started by Kuwolski, Jul 31, 2018.

?

Well, what do we think?

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. webhead731 I'm a photographer

There is no improvement here.

If anything it's worse.

2. Yowza Registered

Overall, the newer trailer looks a bit clearer so perhaps this frame was taken when the character in motion a bit with the older being a stiller frame is my best guess then.

I don't see how they'd want to make the CGI worse but interesting to think on nonetheless as main question I suppose is are Sony finished or still working on this CGI?

3. BlackFox Ace

I enjoyed the trailer more than the final film will probably deserve but Venom looks and sounds like I imagined he would reading the comics but yeah the film will probably suck, hope not but there's as much bad as good in it.

4. The Joker The Clown Prince of Crime

Its about as cinematic gold as Storm's "Do you know what happens to a toad that is struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else".

5. webhead731 I'm a photographer

And I can forgive that silliness because at least that was a late 90s script write in a year 2000 movie. If that were today it would have to be delivered in a more funny manner. Halle said that like it was badass or something lol.

6. Wildcard Cataclysmic Titan

Really? I've had no issues understanding anything he's said. It was all pretty clear cut for me.

Either way, I say it was a pretty solid trailer. I saw what I needed to see and I saw enough to become even more excited for this whereas previously I was pretty "meh" towards the film.

7. poryon1289s Registered

Maybe this will change your mind about the line:

[YT]vnbVilgtxVI[/YT]

It is clear that they are going for both an Oscar and Grammy with this line.

#32 poryon1289s, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  8. shinlyle King of the Haters

Okay, it was a massive improvement over the first trailer for me, but I'm still not sold. It just...doesn't work without Spider-Man. I keep trying to look at it any other way, but it just doesn't work.

That being said, my 6 year-old said it best:
    "At least they said 'symbiote' right. It looks kinda good. I don't think I really like it, though".

I like that Venom looks like a monster, and not Topher Grace.

It's like it's missing something. That something is Spider-man...and maybe Carnage as an antagonist.