rcazzy's Fan Art & Manips Thread

rcazzy

:D
Reaction score
Hello people out there in Hypeworld! Been making a fair few manips and thought it'd be cool to put it into this section of the forums!

The stuff I make covers some of my favourite heroes and villains and scenarios I picture them in! Some of the manips are based on works by others so to those whose work I don't credit, or forget to, PM me, and I'll put your name in! :)

My sources come a lot from stock images on DeviantArt and Stock Exchange, along with whatever I find that's interesting really!

I'll begin the manips rundown with my first post and I'll post any more manips I do over time. :awesome:

Thanks for reading and viewing!

My first manip :D Mainly just tofuel the fire of the Will Smith for Cap hatred! Sorry! :)
capwill-2-1-2-1.jpg

Gerard Butler as Ganondorf which I did for kicks. One of my first.
Ganondorf-Butlercopy.jpg

An image I would personally like to see with Cap on the cover of Time after his return!
TIMECAPcopy-1.jpg

Logan Lerman as Peter Parker.
LermanParkercopy.jpg

Manip of a real face fitting and mouth moving mask with an idea of the Goblin's body.
BrightGoblin.jpg

John Malkovich for Vulture in a SM4 manip!
MalkVulture.jpg

Poster manip of The Red Skull for the Cap movie. I used Abominations head, slightly altered, for Skull's face.
Skulldate.jpg

These three are manips of Chris Evans, as Johnny Storm, altered to wear Cap's suit.
EvansCap.jpg

EvansWithMask.jpg

CapEvansWalkingcopy.jpg

A poster for Captain America using the Kotobukiya statue and Chris Evans' face. BG was made compositing various WWII images.
EvanWWII.jpg

Another Cap. (One of my favourite subjects, as you may have guessed)
CapEvansPose.jpg

Chris Hemsworth as Thor. Used a Coipel drawing and added a new background, reshaped the body and put in Hemsworth and the Helmet.
HemsThor.jpg

Another Thor. Built the costume using elements of Coipel's drawings, drew the armour, the cape was originally a set of drapes. Made the lightning, clouds and shadows. BG was stock and Mjolnir I found on a google image search, which I then altered.
thornewwind-1-1.jpg

Cap in WWII with Marlene Dietrich and Sebastian Stan's Bucky. Made the manip out of an old WWII pic at a USO show.
CapLifelq.jpg

Manip of jmc's WWII Cap, made to look more 616 like.
jmcCapalteration-1.jpg

Manips of Kick-Ass altered to be Spidey. Was asked by Webhead2006 to give these a go.
KickAssSpideyHandDrawn.jpg

KickAssSpideyV.jpg

KickAssSpidey2Thick.jpg

KickAssSpidey2-1.jpg

Manip of Secret Avenger Steve Roger's suit to be Cap's costume, a possible version used in the film.
616ULtimate.jpg

Manip of Hugo Weavng as Red Skull,pre-deformation. The pic was supposed to be an homage to Ed Norton's "looking into the serum" Incredible Hulk promo pic.
WeavingPreSkull.jpg

My first Avengers line-up manip.
Avengers.jpg

My manip of Tom Hiddleston as Loki. Wanted to give him a more regal look in opposition to Thor's warrior armour.
Lokismile-2.jpg

Manip of Thor and Loki using the first promo release image of Hemsworth in costume.
ThorandLokiEdited.jpg

An alteration of a panel from Thor. I changed the costume to resemble the film's version, darkened the cape and gave hima beard for good measure!
ComicThorMovieCostume.jpg

Manip of Sif as played by Jaimie Alexander
SifSimple.jpg

Captain America about to make a jump from a plane for a lone mission, I used recent reveals as to Cap's suit to design his costume details.
CapJump2.jpg

My latest manip.
The Avengers vs. The Skrull! Based Cap's costume off my manips of Secret Avenger Roger's suit.
CSkrullSmaller1.jpg

Fan art of The White Violin from The Umbrella Academy.

WhiteViolin.jpg

You've got some nice stuff in here.:)

Manips of Chris Evans in the rumored WWII costume. These are 4 variations with slight differences.
Cap2StarC.jpg

Cap2.jpg

Cap1StarC.jpg

Cap1.jpg

nice. very spooky.lol :)

It was the overall goal! :D Goblin should creep you the hell out when you see him! Here's a concept based off an Alex Ross sketch of the goblin using real materials (cloth, rusted green armour, sword, etc.)

GoblinPose.jpg

Merci pour le compliment! Not real french, but it'll do!

Last edited:
My take on the Captain America drowning/freezing scene! Almost completed...

CapSink.jpg

Been a while since I've posted a manip, so thought I'd take a stab based on some previous work and suggestions!
I used Caleb's whitened eyes and rounded lenses manip for the head and I think it's just about the perfect comic to life interpretation of the lenses.
For the body, I used a suggestion by GoblinWhirlwind in the Spider-Man Reboot Costume thread for athletics wear and this image he posted, with small alterations.
I also altered the body shape to match Garfield's build/my own hopes to what the suit comes out as (which is basically, not as restricitive looking or stocky as Maguire's).

under-armour-recharge.gif

Here's one without webs, and another with, just so you can get the idea. I did these in a short space of time so haven't had the chance to try and do up some decent looking webs yet, but I'll try to find free time for it (which I have very little of lately sadly).

SpideySportNoWebs.png

SpideySportWebs.png

The exposed webshooter is just to show the gloves as standard gloves, seperate from the entire piece, and my wanting of the webshooter implementation. ;)

(Sorry about the webbed gloves and boots in the first one...got confused with my layers :S)

Did a quick manip of how I would like to see a symbiote suit done. Took the idea similar to the last trilogy where the symbiote replicates the suit, except in this case, it malforms and distorts the suit, and giving it an almost liquid quality and we see it move, leaving the large white spider in place, but darkening it when the darker areas of the suit flow over it.

SymbioteGarfield.jpg

Last edited:
Someone mentioned using a similar scaled esign to Nite Owl's suit from Watchmen for Cap's as a semi replacement for the feather like scales so I took a stab at it. Colours are a tiny bit off in cases, but it was just to see how it looked.

I assumed the top half would be the only part to change completely as he's often drawn with pants similar to the ones used in TFA.

Moderncap-1.jpg

Hi-Res Version
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r.../Moderncap.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"