RDJ is Doctor Dolittle

The movie has been moved from April 12 2019
To January 17 2020.
That might show confidence.
That is actually 3 days before Martin Luther King Day.

I think they might have moved to avoid too much conflict with Avengers 4. Not just in terms of box office, but also RDJ's availability to promote it.

I guess that’s the downside of working with marvel. You rake in the cash and fame but you don’t always have time to pursue other projects. Sounds like Pinocchio got put on hold for him too

I have a feeling RJD will soon be free

Have they not learned to never work with animals? Reminds me of what happened with Bruce Almighty.

And the musical Doctor Doolittle with Rex Harrison which also had a ton of problems.

They’re dealing with a ton of animals. The original went way over budget. Why is anyone surprised by that amount?

He means Evan Almighty. Tons of animals made the budget skyrocket.

I didn't even realize they had filmed this already. I thought it was in pre-production.

Whoops.

YgKaK2M.jpg

That is quite a horrifying scenario in that poster, but they seem to actually be giving the animals facial expressions when they don't need them, when Lion King did the opposite lol

I love RDJ, so hopefully this turns out being good. I actually didn't mind the Eddie Murphy flicks from back in the day, but that kind of humor hasn't aged well at all IMO just like his Nutty Professor flicks.

They’re probably trying to figure out how they can put RDJ in the Iron Man suit without getting sued.

Assistant-The animals have gotten loose!

Dolittle-Deploy Mark 86. Animal control armor

so this is his first non marvel movie since Judge from 5 years ago. Why a talking animals movie? :dry:

This...feels like the beginning of a steady decline for him. Hope not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"