RDJ is Doctor Dolittle

This looks terrible. No wonder Universal pushed it from April 2019 to January 2020.

RDJ likes his vanity projects, but he needs to choose them better.

I think the movie looks really good and different then the ones before. I dont get why people are hating on it or why people think it looks terible i am looking foward to it.

Dolittle NEW POSTER + PRODUCTION 4 PHOTOS
ENsTPKfX0AItZUH

ENsVYrUWkAA6lc6

ENsVYrbXkAAoib9

ENsVYrqXYAAy2Ub

ENsVYrYXUAErSz3

Yeah has RDJ done any promotion for this? He’s arguably one of the biggest stars in the world thanks to Iron Man but haven’t seen him anywhere.

Even his Instagram account doesn’t it mention it much.

He's done some commercial promos for it.

I'm gonna go see this only because of a-list. It's weird they would toss this into January considering how high concept it looks.

The reviews will probably make or break this movie, but it does help that the other family movies that came out have all been around for at least a month so there's a little less competition.

Yeah has RDJ done any promotion for this? He’s arguably one of the biggest stars in the world thanks to Iron Man but haven’t seen him anywhere.

Even his Instagram account doesn’t it mention it much.

He'll be on Joe Rogan sometime this week.

*snort*

RDJ promoting Dolittle on Joe Rogan?

That'll help goose b.o. numbers. /s

Should make for a more interesting interview though covering his life and not just some fluff on Ellen.

I simply think that Universal is not willing to spend big money on the marketing for this, as they probably know this won't hit big.
And so far, Downey Jr. hasn't impressed me with his vanity projects and own productions. "The Judge" was mediocre and I get that David Dobkin is a friend of his, but I don't think he was the right choice for the material.
And this movie strikes me as odd, as well, and it doesn't help that Chris McKay and Jonathan Liebesman had to step in to retool the picture.
I'd rather see him take on interesting offers. Who knows, he might get better at producing, but too many stars have shown that they're better off when the movie's in someone else's hands and they can focus on the acting (Will Smith comes to mind, whose got career got increasingly worse as he started producing).

Last edited:
He has Sherlock Holmes 3 and the John Brinkley biopic in the works. The latter should be pretty solid

Were there dragons in the original Dr. Doolittle?

Anyway, RDJ kinda looks like he's doing a Willy Wonka impression in this.

He has Sherlock Holmes 3 and the John Brinkley biopic in the works. The latter should be pretty solid

I'm actually looking forward to Sherlock Holmes. Dexter Fletcher is a great director and I loved the first one (and liked the second one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"