Re: 2012 NFL Thread: Football's Fabulous Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a playoff tree up anywhere so I can see potential opponents in the second round?

im not liking the playoff matchups for atl :(

Why exactly is the sports media acting as if Josh McDaniels is some sort of top tier head coaching candidate? Do people forget his tenure in Denver? I mean, sure, he is good as an OC in New England but who wouldn't be a good OC with Tom Brady and the New England offense? My dog could successfully be the New England OC. McDaniels was terrible in St. Louis. Why all the hype around him?

I wonder the same when John Gruden's name pops up.

Is there a playoff tree up anywhere so I can see potential opponents in the second round?

Since I'm guessing you care about the 49ers who are the 2 seed....

If the Seahawks (5) beats Redskins/Cowboys (4) and the Packers (3) beats the Viking (6) they will face the Packers.

If the Redskins/Cowboys (4) beats Seahawks (5) and the Packers (3) beats the Viking (6) they will face the Packers.

If the Seahawks (5) beats Redskins/Cowboys (4) and the Vikings (6) beats the Packers (3) they will face the Seahawks.

If the Redskins/Cowboys (4) beats Seahawks (5) and the Vikings (6) beats the Packers (3) they will face the Redskins/Cowboys.

49ers number 2 seed! Thank you Vikings!

I wonder the same when John Gruden's name pops up.

Gruden at least has a ring. All McDaniels has is Tebow.

49ers number 2 seed! Thank you Vikings!

I personally prefer that a team not have a bye. It kills their momentum. That said, for the Niners, I think it is a good thing. People may point to them beating the Pats, but the fact is, they gave up a 32 point lead. They got beat by the Rams, DESTROYED by the Seahawks and struggled immensely in the first half against a very weak Cardinals team. Something it broken with the Niners and they need to use the bye week to fix it.

This could hurt the Cowboys in the long run, the further the Cowboys move in the postseason the more Jones will think how he's running his team is working.

why the hell do we have to have these game opening music videos

Big game for the skins.

Could be our first division championship since 1999.

Gruden at least has a ring. All McDaniels has is Tebow.

Gruden has to be one of the luckiest Super Bowl winners ever. I'll be pissed if he, McDaniels or Reid get the job in San Diego.

Gruden has to be one of the luckiest Super Bowl winners ever. I'll be pissed if he, McDaniels or Reid get the job in San Diego.

I think that Whisenhunt would be a very good fit for San Diego. Conversely, I think that Reid would be terrible in San Diego. He is basically the same exact type of coach as Turner.

jordyflag.gif

Romo is done. I don't see him leading the Cowboys after two picks this early.

Romo... :facepalm:

Dallas got lucky with no call there.

Thank god Shanahan is abandoning The Pistol next season. RG3 needs to start throwing more tight passes in coverage, and it's showing why tonight. Bubble Screens aren't going to work forever. He needs to develop more as a traditional passer.

Damn, Norv Turner didn't hold much back during his press conference, did he? I personally like this quote....

Norv Turner said:
We are going to meet tomorrow with team and I'm sure they will start looking for a new coach.

A QB should never give up 15 yards on a sack. Pathetic.

There's no urgency in the Cowboys. The defense is napping, the O-Line can't defend the blitz, and Romo's receivers aren't trying to break free.

It's like they didn't even bother to come out of the locker room for the second half.

Typical Cowboys. This'll be there legacy for the next decade.

And with that third interception, that SHOULD be game. Wonder what ESPN (who has been hyping Romo all week as Mr. Fourth Quarter Comeback) will have to say tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"