Sequels Re-Casting Cap

Cap won't die in part 1. If he does, it will be part 2

Still hoping Cap is not killed off and Evans sticks around for Avengers films, even if Cap solos stop for a while ala Iron Man

Still hoping Cap is not killed off and Evans sticks around for Avengers films, even if Cap solos stop for a while ala Iron Man

Second this! :up: Evans made me do something I never thought I would - care about Captain America. I'd always found the character a huge bore, and when I heard Evans had been cast in the role I thought either Evans is gonna become boring or Cap's gonna become a wise-ash. Neither of those things happened. Evans absolutely nailed it, to the point where Cap is my favourite character in the MCU and his three solos are easily my top three MCU movies. For me Evans as Cap is like Bale as Batman and Snipes as Blade - perfect.

Last edited:
Same, and Cap to me IS Steve Rogers. Sam Wilson or Bucky Barnes as Cap just does not excite me.

I'm gonna be bummed if Cap gets killed off and Stark doesn't. :argh:

I think if Glenn Powell bulked up, He'd own this role. I think he's the perfect Actor to play Steve.

I'm not really interested in seeing a recast Steve in this same universe.

I mean Evans isn't going to be Cap forever. So you're going to see it eventually whether you like it or not

Anyone ever heard of crossing a bridge once they've gotten to it?

I think the concept of recasting should be normalized. Keeps the character from being 'that role that XYZ plays'

I'm fine with Evans, but I kind of would like a recast. Boyd Holbrook, maybe.

Last edited:
I mean Evans isn't going to be Cap forever. So you're going to see it eventually whether you like it or not
Eventually, but not for awhile. Chris Evans can still play Steve Rogers for a for years more.

I think the concept of recasting should be normalized. Keeps the character from being 'that role that XYZ plays'

I'm fine with Evans, but I kind of would like a recast. Boyd Holbrook, maybe.
Of course you would want that, I think you're bitter with Chris Evans in regards to the Sharon Carter character situation.

No, I just don't think he has anything further to bring to the character. Maybe someone else does.

Dan Stevens would make an amazing Captain America. AND I DON'T ****ING CARE THAT HE'S BRITISH.

For me, he'd make a perfect Captain Britain (which I hope they incorporate some day into MCU).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"