Real gnome on video?

way to call me out in front of the whole world Jag! :cmad:

Ok Mods, close thread! The Docster seems to have made that error that you humans call mistakes. :o

Hey, at least I didn't call you a dumbass who apparently can't figure out how to work the Search function. :o

jag

Good thing that never crossed your mind. :o

Hey, at least I didn't call you a dumbass who apparently can't figure out how to work the Search function. :o

jag

The search function isn't the most reliable thing in the world, but he should of looked a few pages in, yes.

I feel you, maybe I should have. I looked 2 pages in and didn't see anything. Some of you guys(not saying either of you 2)take it way to personal when someone does this. I'm not known to spam and make crazy threads. :o

LOL!
Anyone else reminded of "Signs" by this, when the Joaquin Phoenix is watching the TV and they show the alien at the birthday party?

I feel you, maybe I should have. I looked 2 pages in and didn't see anything. Some of you guys(not saying either of you 2)take it way to personal when someone does this. I'm not known to spam and make crazy threads. :o

I'm just flipping you sh1t. Settle. :o

jag

Sorry I didnt catch your gnome....Name!!!!........................

You are a midget.

You know Jag, you are what millions of posters on Hype aspire to be. I can never flip out on you. :grin:

LMAO! Err....I don't know about THAT, but thanks anyway.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukeswanson
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"