Rebecca Buller IS Jenny Olsen in Man of Steel

Don't ever be talking **** about my Diane Lane! MY Diane Lane! :cmad:

I was thinking, and please don't stone me to death :)....but what if she plays the Chloe role in this franchise?.....minus the crush, but maybe she might find out as well and help Clark.....well that's my 2 cents :)

The only disappointing news so far. I hope she does well.

I was thinking, and please don't stone me to death :)....but what if she plays the Chloe role in this franchise?.....minus the crush, but maybe she might find out as well and help Clark.....well that's my 2 cents :)
I suggested something similar in the main thread earlier today. I like the theory.

If she plays a Chloe type minus the crush I'd be ok...don't want her knowing that Clark is Superman

:wow:

Andreth hates my book :waa:

Though Diane Lane is still the queen :woot::hehe:

why would you say I hate it? :csad:
I haven't read it yet, I've been on a business trip, the only thing I can read at the moment are the slideshows I have to memorize :hehe:

Dude....this is a book for kids man!! :lmao:

Don't take everything I say seriously, Andreth :cwink: :highfive: Be safe!!

well you just lost a customer....if you could have thrown some sexy Rebecca Buller scenes in there we could have come to a compromise, but alas. She's mine! :hrt:

well you just lost a customer....if you could have thrown some sexy Rebecca Buller scenes in there we could have come to a compromise, but alas. She's mine! :hrt:

I'm just living proof that you don't need sex to sell :woot:

If you want sex in fantasy literature, read A Song of Ice and Fire :o

:hehe:

If she plays a Chloe type minus the crush I'd be ok...don't want her knowing that Clark is Superman

I would be okay with that, but, if so, does anyone else get the impression that Superman/Clark is a little too surrounded by women in this movie? His surviving parent is Ma Kent, they seem to be really be developing the relationship with Lois, and Jenny would be his chum. By the time he becomes Superman, Clark doesn't really seem to have any close relationships with other men. He can't hang out with Pa Kent, have a beer, and ask advice like he did Post-Crisis/Pre-New52 and, apparently, Pete Ross is a bully rather than a friend. Sure, there appears to be the Jor-El hologram, but that isn't exactly a grounded, human relationship. Seems a bit lonely and isolated in a way. He doesn't really have anyone to connect with about being a man. But then again, if Superman/Clark looks like Henry Cavill, I guess it makes sense that he is constantly mobbed by women. :o

I would be okay with that, but, if so, does anyone else get the impression that Superman/Clark is a little too surrounded by women in this movie? His surviving parent is Ma Kent, they seem to be really be developing the relationship with Lois, and Jenny would be his chum. By the time he becomes Superman, Clark doesn't really seem to have any close relationships with other men. He can't hang out with Pa Kent, have a beer, and ask advice like he did Post-Crisis/Pre-New52 and, apparently, Pete Ross is a bully rather than a friend. Sure, there appears to be the Jor-El hologram, but that isn't exactly a grounded, human relationship. Seems a bit lonely and isolated in a way. He doesn't really have anyone to connect with about being a man. But then again, if Superman/Clark looks like Henry Cavill, I guess it makes sense that he is constantly mobbed by women. :o

I think Pete goes from bully to friend once Clark saves his ash....

How dare you forget about Dr. Hamilton and Col. Hardy!! :argh:

scena-con-christopher-meloni-e-richard-schiff.jpg

How dare you forget about Dr. Hamilton and Col. Hardy!! :argh:

scena-con-christopher-meloni-e-richard-schiff.jpg

Well, they don't really seem to be on a close friendly, everyday basis with Superman/Clark like coworkers at the Planet would be. I forgot to mention Perry, but I don't really know if I like the idea of Clark and Perry being really buddy-buddy. I prefer Perry to have more of a strictly professional, mentor-like relationship with Clark.

So what ever happened to Jimmy Olsen?

If she is meant to be a permanent replacement for Jimmy in this franchise, I'm going to be heavily dissapointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"