Rebecca Buller IS Jenny Olsen in Man of Steel

Considering we have seen more then a few shots of him in such rumble, I think it is a strong possibility. :up:

I'd be more likely to believe that Jenny is going to set up Jimmy's arrival if her name wasn't 'Jenny' which sounds too much like a 'Jimmy' replacement. Who calls their kids Jimmy and Jenny?

However that new shot of her under all the rubble holding Perry's hand does seem like she could be a fatality to emphasize what's at stake. Could be Superman gets there in time though and that's what starts their trust and friendship.

I'd be more likely to believe that Jenny is going to set up Jimmy's arrival if her name wasn't 'Jenny' which sounds too much like a 'Jimmy' replacement. Who calls their kids Jimmy and Jenny?

However that new shot of her under all the rubble holding Perry's hand does seem like she could be a fatality to emphasize what's at stake. Could be Superman gets there in time though and that's what starts their trust and friendship.
You have to remember that Jimmy(Jim) is short for James and Jenny is short for Jennifer. I realize that's not the case every single time, but 8 times out of 10 that's what they are short for. So who knows.

uh oh

tumblr_mmzytoZQ8y1qgb3zso4_250.gif

Haha, that look Perry is giving that person, is such a 'Don't worry, everything will be okay (oh man they are so dead)' look.

Since I'm guessing Jenny is a photographer, I can't help but think that Alexander Knox's great line to Vicki Vale in Batman '89 would make a great pick-up line.

"Listen, if you're going to want me to pose nude, you'll need a long lens."

:D

I have nothing against Jenny, as long as she not a replacement for Jimmy. Without Jimmy, they won't be able to make the spinoff Superman's pal Jimmy Olsen.

Léo Ho Tep;25893101 said:
I have nothing against Jenny, as long as she not a replacement for Jimmy. Without Jimmy, they won't be able to make the spinoff Superman's pal Jimmy Olsen.

Yeah, that'd make about $20 at the box office. :oldrazz:

I can see the reviews now. "It's like Spider-Man if Spider-Man didn't have any powers."

"Jenny Olsen?" Since when? This is some ********.

Anyone else's only problem with the film being this so far?

As long as Jimmy is not erased and will eventually show up....I personally have no problem with Jenny.....just keep her away from Forrest Gump :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"