Rebecca Romijn confirms she is not part of Punisher 2

I'd like to see The Punisher interrogate more villains in the next sequel.

Hell yeah. I'm sure the studio saw how popular that was in the video game and we got a small taste of that in the first film however there was no death involved. I'd like to see a woodchipper & a shark tank scenerio.

Advanced Dark said:
The only way she would be in the film would be if Saint's son was Jigsaw. He kills everyone in the building. Castle learns about it and tracks him to NY.

I just want a bigger badder Punisher in the sequel with lots of blood. Not over the top but true to the character.

O yeah that would be awesome. If Saints son becomes Jigsaw and a scene like that happens it would explain why she wasn't in the sequel. Or they could very well use that scene with her and the others.

Dude same here bigger badder down right mean Punisher is what the sequel needs. I 100 % agree with you. From the comics and to the video game The Punisher in the movie needs to be like that. I hope they work on him in a better way. Though he was great in the first one but hes got to be a bit better in the sequel.

I would rather see someone else as Jigsaw than one of Howard Sain'ts boy's be Jigsaw.

^^^I totally agree. I was just saying that would be the only way unless she turned into some kind of part time waitress/investigator and started following him around. LOL She's not in the film anyways. Maybe he'll pick up a paper in NY and read about her being raped and left for dead in Tampa Bay. After Punisher 2 he goes back to find out what happened. Just kidding.

Bullseye said:
I would rather see someone else as Jigsaw than one of Howard Sain'ts boy's be Jigsaw.

That sounds like a great idea.

What a loss, she's the best thing about the movie. Her a** is hot, I can't believe John Stamos let her go.

Oh shut up.

RedIsNotBlue said:
Black Widow??

No. Hehehehe! What is that a joke?????

Superman \S/ said:
I know her role stood as the Punishers origin story just maybe thought we could see more of her IMO. But seeing that its the sequel and Punisher has some what evolved in a sense that he could be tougher and very well alone. Not having Joan,Bumpo, and Spacker is a great way to go.

You said it man.

The Evil One said:
No. Hehehehe! What is that a joke?????

Nope...no joke. I am pretty sure Frank had relations with Black Widow in the comics.

RedIsNotBlue said:
Nope...no joke. I am pretty sure Frank had relations with Black Widow in the comics.

Black Widow ****ed everyone in the MU

...except Electro

RedIsNotBlue said:

joke:
n.

1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. Informal.
1. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
2. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

:o

RedIsNotBlue said:
Dammit. I wanted her to be a ****e. :(

No what I said was true...I just said it for the joke:o

Look it up in the official marvel handbook sometime:confused:

zer00 said:
No what I said was true...I just said it for the joke:o

Look it up in the official marvel handbook sometime:confused:

Well I don't know much about Widow and I don't have a Marvel handbook. Sorry. :(

I'm glad she isn't coming back. This movie needs to be full out Punisher. I really hope thats the way they go with this. Bring out the real Punisher. Rougher and all out bad ass.

RedIsNotBlue said:

Well no, it never happened at all. This coming from a women that fell in love with DareDevil.......someone who's the complete opposite of the Punisher. Of all the Black Widow bio's and history I've seen of her I never saw one word about anything of her and Frank together at all.

The Punisher said:
I'm glad she isn't coming back. This movie needs to be full out Punisher. I really hope thats the way they go with this. Bring out the real Punisher. Rougher and all out bad ass.

You've got that right.

I think Zer00 backed me up on it. Zer00...did Black Widow have sexual relations with the Punisher?

RedIsNotBlue said:
I think Zer00 backed me up on it. Zer00...did Black Widow have sexual relations with the Punisher?

Yes.

Unless I've gone ******ed. But I'm not that far gone...yet.:cool:

zer00 said:
Yes.

Unless I've gone ******ed. But I'm not that far gone...yet.:cool:

Yeah its not something you read about in bios and history...lol. I am pretty sure I read the comic where they did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"