Sequels Recasting Wolverine

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
Since we know that it's going to happen since he's so integral to the X-Men as a whole and has his own franchise now, who gets to play him next?

wolverine_auditions2.png

What? The grass hasn't grown yet :D

Anyway, Dafne Keen.

5G2PBHe.jpg

640x0_p1a8umdb8v1mgc1ubgk4a16vb17cg3.jpg

Tom Hardy is my long-shot-but-perfect choice. Short, scruffy, stocky...but still has the sex appeal if they wanna carry over something from what Jackman brought.

What? The grass hasn't grown yet :D

Anyway, Dafne Keen.
Yeah I think the internet would break if they already announced a new Wolverine. They can stick with X-23 for now I think. :woot:

This picture is great, and really looks like the next generation Wolverine.

He needs to be young (under 30), short, stocky, sexy and with a variation of the classic comic costume like in that picture.

They could go for a current trendy 'undercut' hairstyle, like guys have with cropped beards, shaved sides and slicked quiffs. That would look great.

Something like this or this or this or this :ilv:

Ugh, no sexy Wolverine please. Those haircuts are horrible for Logan. Tom Hardy would be my choice as well. Have him go Bronson crazy on set and we're good to go.

Since we know that it's going to happen since he's so integral to the X-Men as a whole and has his own franchise now, who gets to play him next?

Sounds like they have no plans on doing it anytime soon.

Sounds like they have no plans on doing it anytime soon.

seems like the plan is for main X-Men films and new mutants to be set before X-Men encounter wolverine in new Timeline after he escaped from aklai lake and for present day films to be largely keep away from X-men.Colossus in deadpool and possibly X-force may be exception to the rule.

Ugh, no sexy Wolverine please. Those haircuts are horrible for Logan. Tom Hardy would be my choice as well. Have him go Bronson crazy on set and we're good to go.

Should they go the way Russell Crowe wanted and play the character with a shaved head?

I'd keep the hair. Sort of like whatJackman had in the later movies.

I'd go with Tom Hardy too. Didn't Jackman himself suggest him a while ago?

I like the Scott Eastwood idea, he kinda looks like a young Hugh Jackman (funny since they both also look like Clint Eastwood.) And isnt Scott only about 5'10? Another actor Id like to nominate is Norman Reedus, Daryl on Walking Dead is pretty much the Wolverine of that show.

WB would likely poison the waters before Hardy gets anywhere near this.

How? Did he sign a mutiple movie deal over at WB?

He signed a first look deal with them a few years ago and even though he pulled out of Suicide Squad there have been rumors he's looking at something else in the DCEU. Not impossible for it to happen, just unlikely.

Last year before the Punisher was cast, Hardy mentioned in an interview how he'd like to play the character. Not sure he's that well versed in what is Marvel or DC, but you can bet WB will be in his ear and let him know who the competition is.

Last year before the Punisher was cast, Hardy mentioned in an interview how he'd like to play the character. Not sure he's that well versed in what is Marvel or DC, but you can bet WB will be in his ear and let him know who the competition is.

Whoops! "Er Tom, a word..." :funny:

Hardy is the ideal candidate to take the mantle of Wolverine if it were to happen that would be :hrt:

I was thinking of Bill Skarsgard for a while but he might not be able to bulk up.

I quite like the idea of Kim Coates but I've always been a fan of an older wolverine. Definitely not a dreamboat wolverine

Tom Hardy would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"