Reckoning Discussion Thread (100th episode, Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't know but I think Clark is on his knees. One thing is certain is that it doesn't look like they're in Kansas anymore... ;)

triplet said:
You know Craig has put a scan from this article that includes a highly spoilerific photo of Lana and Clark...

http://www.calendarlive.com/printedition/calendar/cl-et-smallville19dec19,2,4638433.story

See Craig's scan here:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/hundred.htm

YIKES! :eek:

Hopefully someone will be able to get him a better scan of that image.

OMG, bad scan or not its so obvious what it is. :eek:

Jeez, I hope he's not dreaming this.

And just a thought for those who thought Jor-el would be the one to die, including myself at one stage, why would they have a funeral at a grave site for Jor-el. Hmmmm.....?

triplet said:
No, I don't know but I think Clark is on his knees. One thing is certain is that it doesn't look like they're in Kansas anymore... ;)

That's what I'm saying! I want her to know so bad!!!

And it does look like the knee = FOS = Oh my god!!!:D

Do you really want me to get this excited in the middle of work, they may think I'm crazy.

Oh, MAN! Um... Yeah, they're not in Kansas anymore. :rolleyes: :p ;)

And uh... Clark's not hailing a cab either. LOL

And we still have several weeks to gooooo!!!!:(

Sorry, minor hissy fit.:D

from DTS

21032500jpglana9sq.jpg

:D

Where'd they get that color version?

avidreader said:
And just a thought for those who thought Jor-el would be the one to die, including myself at one stage, why would they have a funeral at a grave site for Jor-el. Hmmmm.....?

dream sequence.... misleading trailer. but this may change some things...

Does anyone have any guess as to what he is doing? Asking her to accept him maybe?

The Incredible Hulk said:
holy balls on a stick! :eek:
No truer words have ever been spoken LOLOLOL!!

Talk about turning some big cards over this season, eh? ;)

do you think that
he revives her in the FoS?
Revives her
from what?

KalKai said:

I'm glad to see he told her to rug up.

Why we doin all these spoilers tags. Isnt this an episode spoiler thread?

Brainiac8 said:
That would be an interesting way for them to go with the story.

Is Clark capable of doing that though?

That photo makes me wonder if KK is happy to finally have a scene in the FOS.... ;) :D

Dressed so warmly too, Clark must have warned her to bundle up.

rumpuso said:
Does anyone have any guess as to what he is doing? Asking her to accept him maybe?
LOLOL!!!

Regardless of that being a dream sequence or not, I really don't think there's any other explanation than FOS, ring, and uh... what one does on one knee with such an item in front of the "love of their life." *ahem*

Hee!

When's this ep s'posed to air again? February? Man! That's like two months away. Gah!!!!!!!!!!!

Hulk, I'm still thinking it's gonna be Jonathan. I think Chloe is safe, and Lana's too "important" (ratings) to off. Martha's safe too, though Lionel's days are probably numbered as well. But in ep 100? Yeah, Jonathan's toast.

(I've got a bet with my husband for the placement of a new plasma TV. If it's Jonathan, the TV goes in the sun room opposite the Jacuzzi and the bar. :D :up: If it's Chloe, it goes in ManTown. :mad: :p So I have a vested interest in it being Jonathan. LOL If it's neither (fat chance), we'll just draw straws or somethin'.)

KalKai said:

I'm curious... did they by any chance say that they got that image from the LA Times when they posted that image?

Am I bitter? Naw, not me...

Brainiac 8 said:
That would be an interesting way for them to go with the story.
It;d be a lame way and I'd hunt them down for causing me unecessary pain, but as much as I don't want it, I don't think they're kidding when they say someone will die..I think they're going to stay dead

and Yay for him FINALLY telling Lana, that nonsense has gone on long enough, now she can accept him or not with full knowledge

AgentPat said:
LOLOL!!!

Regardless of that being a dream sequence or not, I really don't think there's any other explanation than FOS, ring, and uh... what one does on one knee with such an item in front of the "love of their life." *ahem*

Hee!

Where's the ring? I cant see a ring.

When's this ep s'posed to air again? February? Man! That's like two months away. Gah!!!!!!!!!!!

January 26th for the 100th.

, I'm still thinking it's gonna be Jonathan. I think Chloe is safe, and Lana's too "important" (ratings) to off. Martha's safe too, though Lionel's days are probably numbered as well. But in ep 100? Yeah, Jonathan's toast.

Me too.

(I've got a bet with my husband for the placement of a new plasma TV. If it's Jonathan, the TV goes in the sun room opposite the Jacuzzi and the bar. :D :up: If it's Chloe, it goes in ManTown. :mad: :p So I have a vested interest in it being Jonathan. LOL If it's neither (fat chance), we'll just draw straws or somethin'.)

What a dilemma! :D

triplet said:
That photo makes me wonder if KK is happy to finally have a scene in the FOS.... ;) :D

Dressed so warmly too, Clark must have warned her to bundle up.

well it is still winter in Smallville if we go by the infamous graveyard scene. So she still could have unintentionally been dressed like that.

AgentPat said:
LOLOL!!!

Hee!

Hulk, I'm still thinking it's gonna be Jonathan. I think Chloe is safe, and Lana's too "important" (ratings) to off. Martha's safe too, though Lionel's days are probably numbered as well. But in ep 100? Yeah, Jonathan's toast.

(I've got a bet with my husband for the placement of a new plasma TV. If it's Jonathan, the TV goes in the sun room opposite the Jacuzzi and the bar. If it's Chloe, it goes in ManTown. So I have a vested interest in it being Jonathan. LOL If it's neither (fat chance), we'll just draw straws or somethin'.)

hmm I dont quite make out a ring in his hand there... my theory was that perhaps Lana does get "offed" but Clark flips and brings her to the Fortress to revive her.... So in the end someone dies but they get brought back...very comic-book like....

I don't see a ring either, Avid. That's why I wonder what he's doing. His hand is fisted, not holding a ring. It almost looks to me as if he's beseeching her to accept him.

well it is still winter in Smallville if we go by the infamous graveyard scene. So she still could have unintentionally been dressed like that.

I think its directly after the scene in the Loft where he tells her "I'm Losing You". She's got a white turtle neck sweater on, and he's got his blue jacket and red t-shirt. I think he's preped her for a visit to the cold.

Rumpuso said:
I don't see a ring either, Avid. That's why I wonder what he's doing. His hand is fisted, not holding a ring. It almost looks to me as if he's beseeching her to accept him.

I agree. Can someone do a closeup?

IncredibleHulk said:
hmm I dont quite make out a ring in his hand there... my theory was that perhaps Lana does get "offed" but Clark flips and brings her to the Fortress to revive her.... So in the end someone dies but they get brought back...very comic-book like....

But would that have the earth shattering effect on the series that we've been led to believe will happen.

I don't see a ring either, just his fingers..I really can't wait to see how she reacts...his arrival killed her parents, though its clearly not his fault..

...my theory was that perhaps Lana does get "offed" but Clark flips and brings her to the Fortress to revive her.... So in the end someone dies but they get brought back...very comic-book like....
lies.gif

And LOL@all you guys not "seeing" a ring. What else could he be doing there?

Sometimes a duck is just a duck, y'know?

rubberduck2.jpg

^ Clark. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija